Mordor DoE

Nagato the Great

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Classified*

Ready the B-2's, add enough fuel to get them into Russia and back. We are going to carpet bomb them if they don't stop saying there are some special race of people with a mad government. Highly riduculous.

*Public*

Unless we find proof that your people do exist, we shall not recognize your nation nor shall we let it exist with a mad man as a ruler. It could hurt all of Asia. As such consider this, we have moved into DefCon2.

OOC: Lol what, Orcs are a no-no unless you can prove how,why,when they turned Orcs and didn't simply turn into Orcs. Another thing, consider this an ultimatum, unless you re-roll again :awesome:

OOC: Hopefully humans who look and act like orcs and who call themselves orcs.

OOC: exactly.

@ Drake: no...you are twisting my words

@ Keshav: Holy !@#$, are you not hearing anything? they are humans, they just look like orcs due to a genetic mutation which i am preparing to RP out and call themselves orcs.

Edited by Nagato the Great

OOC: well i'm glad to know people get a kick out of pissing me off.

OOC: Not just you mate, lots of people have been at its brunt. Now best thing, re-roll. I am sure next time you RP something revolutionary you would put more though to it.

OOC: well i'm glad to know people get a kick out of pissing me off.

OOC: We're not pissing you off. You are just allowing us to piss you off. There is a gap between 'stimulus' (us) and 'response' (you). You have a very short gap between the two, and therefore are allowing us to do things that piss you off.

:P

OOC: exactly.

@ Drake: no...you are twisting my words

@ Keshav: Holy !@#$, are you not hearing anything? they are humans, they just look like orcs due to a genetic mutation which i am preparing to RP out and call themselves orcs.

OOC: Cosmetics might be better than full genetics in this case due to the fact that I don't know if there is any genetic proof of being able to make such changes.

A tip is to search the internet on anything about making genetic changes to skin pigmentation so that you have IRL basis for the skin colour, the tusks could be abnormal bone growths that have been genetically spured on and then sharpened by your people and need to check on other stuff for the rest.

OOC: With a thread like this, why wont people have fun in responding to you? This thread is probably one of the most :facepalm: thread I've seen in a while. Also I can RP however I want, and You can't pop-up say we are orcs and have no Previous RP behind it. But I gave you an IC ultimatum to prove to me they are orcs. Ball is in your court.

Edited by Sir Keshav IV

OOC: We're not pissing you off. You are just allowing us to piss you off. There is a gap between 'stimulus' (us) and 'response' (you). You have a very short gap between the two, and therefore are allowing us to do things that piss you off.

:P

OOC: can i help it if i naturally have a short temper? and people like Penchuk are actually trying their best to piss me off, and it's working. meanwhile other people are blatantly ignoring what i say...

@ Kevz: I have, changes to skin pigmentation are completely genetically possible, as are characteristics that can make people look like orcs (which is an extremely rare combination)

@ Californian: THANK YOU

OOC: MPost1121-Motivator416849da96fb73bee793e2bf65.jpg

Orcs don't necessarily have to be the mutated and diseased Angst factories they were in LotR... Just sayin'. If there's a group of humans with elongated canines (within human tresholds) calling themselves Vampires and going around drinking blood it's all okay as well, as long as they're still genetically human. They'd likely be crazy, and no one would want their cultists in their country, but hey, it's possible...

...Which is more or less what's happening here, really.

"Sir, a new nation has arisen in former Diadochoi.. They seem to be led by a man that claims to speak for some unknown energy anomaly atop a tower, and the population consists entirely of horrifying mutants."

"Damn it, Carlo, didn't I tell you years ago not to make reports to me while drunk?"

"But sir, it's right here." Carlo dropped a paper on Vedran's desk.

Vedran skimmed it. "Well this is obviously fabricated."

"No, we have pictures." Carlo dropped some photos on Vedran's desk.

Vedran glanced at them. "These are clearly shopped."

"That's a possibility sir, but what should we do about this?"

"Nothing. Let somebody else nuke them. And don't let those crazies in here."

"I'll get on it, sir."

------

Arctica suspends travel, tourism, and trade between itself and Mordor for an indefinite period of time. The reason is unspecified.

OOC: The GM said you cannot have orcs. I do not understand why you continue to argue that you deserve orcs for some unexplained reason, but you cannot have orcs. Stamping your feet and moaning about how mean the big bad Penchuk is will not change the fact that you cannot have orcs. Accept this, re-roll with a proper nation, or don't RP here at all.

IC: *Private Message to Mordor* Scotland is hereby on alert and preparing nuclear missile launches should the rogue state of Mordor not remove their daft leadership. Consider this your final warning for not thanking us for the lovely, dead fish we mailed you earlier.

Edit: Looks like you are ending this nonsense. Wonderful.

Edited by King Penchuk

IC: The Aether Empire welcomes the giant floating eyeball of doom (It is next to mnt. Doom after all) to the world stage. Zarfef likes the name you have chosen of Mordor, kinda got a nice "ring" to it. We would like to know if they want to discuss plans for taking over the world or make purchases of our new XA-37 Gargoyle fighter planes, excellent for cutting down row after row of whatever your enemy throws at you.

Edited by Zarfef