Mordor DoE

Nagato the Great

Before the volcanic fires of Mount Doom, a huge, intimidating figure stood poised in a triumphant stance. Before it, thousands of Orcs roared and cheered, waving weapons and, occasionally, battling one another (which is inevitable if you put more than one orc together in the same place). Behind and above him, so high you would have to crane your neck to the point of pain, was the Great Eye of Sauron, watching the ceremony. It’s beam of light scanned the ranks of the Orc crowd, and then fixed upon the figure. The figure raised a long hand to signal silence, and many of the Orcs quieted.

“I am the Mouth of Sauron.” he declared proudly. The Orcs erupted into applause. He again motioned for silence.

“The Great Eye speaks to me, even now, telling me what to speak. And the Dark Lord tells me one thing which shall be message enough:”-and his voice reached booming proportions-“We have risen again!” The Orcs burst into a deafening cheer so loud that even the routine eruptions of Mount Doom could barely be heard above the din.

But at last they quieted as the Mouth of Sauron motioned.

“We, however, will not continue the constant war-mongering state of our last beloved Mordor.” At this many Orcs looked put out. “But be not saddened! Rejoice that the Dark Lord has chosen to have us accepted into society rather than despised!” the Orcs, who knew the Dark Lord to be the wisest thing they could ever know, immediately applauded. “Now, allow me to introduce our new government. The Dark Lord, in his greatness and wisdom, knows that few accept a nation that is ruled by only one person, even one as awesomely powerful as our Dark Lord Sauron. In this light, we have chosen Lords to preside over certain areas of the nation’s business. Of course,” he added, “the Dark Lord, as always he will, has the final say in all matters. Without further ado, I, The Mouth of Sauron, am Lord of Diplomacy (Foreign Affairs).” He bowed low, and the Orcs cheered as usual. “And here is Wormtongue, our Lord of Internal Affairs.” A pale man with long, greasy hair walked forward, to further cheers by the Orcs. “Our Lord of Military, Saruman the Wise.” At this, a tall, long-bearded man approached, and the applause from the Orcs, particularly the Uruks, who cheered their former master. The three stood watching the Orcs in their joyful frenzy, while above them the Great Eye swiveled about watching the new lands in their moment of triumph. The Mouth of Sauron once again raised his hands, and the din of Orc-yelling died down. “If any rulers, of any nations, would have any questions, as to our capital, our government, anything, ask them. I speak for the Dark Lord.”

OOC: my first reroll and DoE, so bear with me. It’s all cleared, so don’t get on my case about stuff like Orcs.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A letter is sent to Mordor via electronic means

"We wish to inquire about how the orcs of this country came about. Specifically we would like to know if this is caused by some sort of disease and whether it is contagious..."

The Mouth of Sauron has replied thusly.

"Be assured that being in the presence of an Orc does not make you look like one. Also, please attempt to keep anything possibly insulting to a minimum, as referring to the appearance of an Orc as a 'disease' is rather insulting. if you are uncomfortable with their appearance, understandable but do not blatantly declare it. With that said, have you any more inquiries?"

OOC: again, orcs have been cleared.

The Mouth of Sauron has replied thusly.

"Be assured that being in the presence of an Orc does not make you look like one. Also, please attempt to keep anything possibly insulting to a minimum, as referring to the appearance of an Orc as a 'disease' is rather insulting. if you are uncomfortable with their appearance, understandable but do not blatantly declare it. With that said, have you any more inquiries?"

OOC: again, orcs have been cleared.

"Please do not mistake our caution with specism, we are merely wary of the possibility that orcs might have been the result of transformation due to diseases. However if this is not the case then there is nothing for us to be uncomfortable about.

"That said, we would still appreciate an explanation on how orckind emerged in this planet."

OOC: cleared by whom? :huh:

"I would not know." The Mouth of Sauron said: the Dark Lord was paying attention to other matters, and so the Mouth of Sauron was now speaking out of his own mind. "I am not an orc. They simply appeared, as they appeared on the...other world." he said no more of it.

OOC: Acca Dacca, Elrich von Richt, etc. hopefully Sargun won't get on my $@! about it. the orcs are absolutely the same as humans, they just look different and are referred to as orcs rather than people. so i won't say "5 orcs can kill 5000 humans because of their skin" or something like that.

"I would not know." The Mouth of Sauron said: the Dark Lord was paying attention to other matters, and so the Mouth of Sauron was now speaking out of his own mind. "I am not an orc. They simply appeared, as they appeared on the...other world." he said no more of it.

OOC: Acca Dacca, Elrich von Richt, etc. hopefully Sargun won't get on my $@! about it. the orcs are absolutely the same as humans, they just look different and are referred to as orcs rather than people. so i won't say "5 orcs can kill 5000 humans because of their skin" or something like that.

OOC: Those aren't GMs. You can't have another, nonexistent species as your nation.

OOC: Those aren't GMs. You can't have another, nonexistent species as your nation.

OOC: and yet we have Sarah Tintagyl RPing with a power suit, and (can't remember his name) RPing with super powers. and that can get approved, yet having orcs, absolutely no different from humans but appearance and referrance (said this for the fiftieth time) is not allowed?

@Kaiser: there are roads leading into Mordor, yes. some are under construction, but the majority have been completed.

OOC: I'm RPing him as the Great Eye, so no he doesn't have his Ring. :rolleyes:

OOC: You may have some difficulty doing that. With the orcs though, I understand where you're coming from. It's basically if I just started calling all the Africans in my country Orcs. It's ok, just a teensy bit racist.

OOC: and yet we have Sarah Tintagyl RPing with a power suit, and (can't remember his name) RPing with super powers. and that can get approved, yet having orcs, absolutely no different from humans but appearance and referrance (said this for the fiftieth time) is not allowed?

@Kaiser: there are roads leading into Mordor, yes. some are under construction, but the majority have been completed.

OOC: That was not CNRP, Sarah was RPing in CNRPH, another RP form with different rules.

OOC: I'm fairly sure those happened in CNRPH. It's not exactly impossible to research and design one suit, anyway. How did you get millions of non-existent creatures onto Earth?

OOC: not millions, and again, it's not that huge a difference. hell if you just imagine they're that way because of a nuclear accident or biohazard...

OOC: you should be the one doing RPing why they are orcs though. Personally I think you should just say that your nation is populated by humans called orcs.

OOC: okay...fine, whatever. an asteroid with an unknown and mutative material crashed into the area, spewing the material and spreading it causing the people to turn into Orcs. does that work? if so, i have a request that NO one ever mention the above described incident, and not to refer to them as 'infected' or 'humans' just orcs.

ooc: Trust me, leave the non-humans out of it. You don't want to know how many times I tried to bring in Dragons via genetic engineering or techno-madness, but I think Bob is better without fantasy. Some mild customizations for your leader or your ruling class perhaps, but entirely new sub-species I think are a category that is completely out the window of acceptability for the community in general CNRP. My suggestions are CNRPS and CNRPH. CNRPS was my own child, but it's not as active if active at all any longer and was based on a multi-species world kind of like in the game Spore, thus where the S came from. CNRPH is like CNRP, but with superheroes and technology madness.. which.. much madness did ensue, but also generally didn't last extremely long, but both CNRPH and CNRPS are good for fictional works inspired by CNRP or based thereupon.

In conclusion, Bob is for humans and mild aesthetic variations thereof.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

ooc: Trust me, leave the non-humans out of it. You don't want to know how many times I tried to bring in Dragons via genetic engineering or techno-madness, but I think Bob is better without fantasy. Some mild customizations for your leader or your ruling class perhaps, but entirely new sub-species I think are a category that is completely out the window of acceptability for the community in general CNRP. My suggestions are CNRPS and CNRPH. CNRPS was my own child, but it's not as active if active at all any longer and was based on a multi-species world kind of like in the game Spore, thus where the S came from. CNRPH is like CNRP, but with superheroes and technology madness.. which.. much madness did ensue, but also generally didn't last extremely long, but both CNRPH and CNRPS are good for fictional works inspired by CNRP or based thereupon.

In conclusion, Bob is for humans and mild aesthetic variations thereof.

OOC: i dunno how many times to say this...they are basically humans. 2 differences.

1) they look different.

2) they call themselves orcs

not huge differences. i've not changed size, strength, skill, or anything beyond what they look like and what they call themselves. is it so hugely different? and i've even offered a good explanation as was demanded of me.

@Penchuk: first of all, i don't care if you consider it nonsense, it's not yours to tell me where to take it. and it is called EXACTLY Fantasy RP. i've given a good explanation. that's all

Edited by Nagato the Great

The Scottish government declares the leader of this rogue state to be completely insane. We recommend caution to the dignified nations of the world when dealing with someone who believes their population to be mutations known as 'orcs'. Clearly such lack of sanity is not something one would wish to deal with, and as such we greatly pity those under such a miserable excuse for a leader.