Mordor DoE

Nagato the Great

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: I can RP as I please. You are but an uncouth child who needs to learn his place in a world of adults. :blush:

OOC: a little older than a child. and you are but a sore loser who gets pissy when someone else isn't doing what he tells them. again, kindly leave. your posts are useless.

The Scottish government declares the leader of this rogue state to be completely insane. We recommend caution to the dignified nations of the world when dealing with someone who believes their population to be mutations known as 'orcs'. Clearly such lack of sanity is not something one would wish to deal with, and as such we greatly pity those under such a miserable excuse for a leader.

Heeding the call of Scotland, France have issued a general warning to all her citizens adivising against travels to the newly-declared state of Mordor. The government further notes that it has not recognised the existence of the new state; on government maps the area is simply denoted as AUP Protectorate. Rumours of mutagens slowly and painfully killing off humans inside the area is circulating wildly in French internat chat rooms.

OOC: i dunno how many times to say this...they are basically humans. 2 differences.

1) they look different.

2) they call themselves orcs

not huge differences. i've not changed size, strength, skill, or anything beyond what they look like and what they call themselves. is it so hugely different? and i've even offered a good explanation as was demanded of me.

@Penchuk: first of all, i don't care if you consider it nonsense, it's not yours to tell me where to take it. and it is called EXACTLY Fantasy RP. i've given a good explanation. that's all

OOC: The biggest problem is that ICly they appeared out of nowhere. You didn't even give a little RP to explain something that has not ever walked this plane earth suddenly coming into existence. Now if you can provide a convincing backstory IC I'd support you, but you haven't and honestly I don't see how you can. Your OOC explantions are rather unrealistic. It's a bigger deal than you seem to realise.

If they are a nation of homo sapiens who call themselves orcs, I'd say go knock yourself out. But you insist on making them look different, then you must have some explanations for why they look different.

Edited by Teriethien

OOC:

The biggest problem is that ICly they appeared out of nowhere. You didn't even give a little RP to explain something that has not ever walked this plane earth suddenly coming into existence. Now if you can provide a convincing backstory IC I'd support you, but you haven't and honestly I don't see how you can. Your OOC explantions are rather unrealistic. It's a bigger deal than you seem to realise.

If they are a nation of homo sapiens who call themselves orcs, I'd say go knock yourself out. But you insist on making them look different, then you must have some explanations for why they look different.

OOC: I kinda just did...

Buryatia seals its border with the nation of Mordor. The government will withhold recognition of this new state until an investigation into the foundation of this state, and what happened to its predecessor state is determined. Until that investigation is completed, the borders shall remain closed and we will not take any steps towards diplomatic recognition.

OOC: If they are humans who call themselves Orcs, then I see no issue, but if we are getting into the realm of completely different beings so to speak, that has already been decided upon when it occurred previously. That decision was against the existence of non-human species in "cannon" cnrp. Hopefully a GM will clarify that shortly.

Edited by Imperator Azenquor

We wish to know if there are any paths or roads in and out of Mordor. What we are trying to ask is, can one simply walk into Mordor?

OOC: Smallrockintomordor.jpg

IC:

President Uberstein has released this statement, "Do these orks work in the same fashion as Santa's elves? I've been trying to hire them for years for lower labor costs but it seems ol St. Nick won't return my calls."

Buryatia seals its border with the nation of Mordor. The government will withhold recognition of this new state until an investigation into the foundation of this state, and what happened to its predecessor state is determined. Until that investigation is completed, the borders shall remain closed and we will not take any steps towards diplomatic recognition.

OOC: didn't i post a thing about that? If not, i meant to say that the Imperialists made a comeback and were backed by terrorists, basically destroyed the previous government. to make a long story short.

@ Penchuk: Wow, you're so mature, aren't you?

Everyone, look at the top of page 2. you'll find my brief explanation.

Edited by Nagato the Great

The Dominion of Java has no official position on the founding of Mordor. We will not establish an embassy or formally acknowledge them as a successor state.

*Classified*

P-3 Orion aircraft flying anti-piracy roles in their waters will coordinate with patrol boats to intercept all Mordor commerce coming through Straits of Malacca to anywhere on the globe. All travel to Mordor is closed from Java directly.

The Dominion of Java has no official position on the founding of Mordor. We will not establish an embassy or formally acknowledge them as a successor state.

*Classified*

P-3 Orion aircraft flying anti-piracy roles in their waters will coordinate with patrol boats to intercept all Mordor commerce coming through Straits of Malacca to anywhere on the globe. All travel to Mordor is closed from Java directly.

OOC: someone actually gets it.

IC: we don't understand why Java is taking such an aggressive role against us. we don't use ships, we use planes by the way

OOC @ Penchuk: dude honestly get out

OOC: I will continue to ignore your laughable demands. I am perfectly permitted to post within this thread as I am roleplaying, where as you are simply stamping your feet through OOC replies. I hope you're nice and angry. :)

actually they are quite reasonable. your posts are useless and most are stupid and insulting.

OOC: look. thing is. you are all ignoring that i have offered a perfectly legit explanation and some of you, like pencuk, are just being downright stupid.

OOC: you gave an somewhat unrealistic (IMHO) explanation OOCly and didn't RP it from what I can see. But more importantly, are people ignoring this?

GM Post

It's been long known and mod have ruled that fictional/mythical creatures/races/whatever are a no go. So, no orcs.

Edited by Teriethien

OOC: really? a perfectly good IC reply, eh? i didn't know there was one in existance. okay, without sarcasm. i didn't see it as one, or didn't see it period, which means it probably was another BS one.

@ Terieth: They're not mythical beings, the ones i'm rping.

OOC: someone actually gets it.

IC: we don't understand why Java is taking such an aggressive role against us. we don't use ships, we use planes by the way

OOC @ Penchuk: dude honestly get out

OOC: Classified actions are classified, you know nothing about classified actions.

IC:

Official Reply to Mordor

"What are you talking about? We are not being aggressive."

***Classified***

Java raised to DEFCON 2. Combat Air Patrols have been initialized.

***End Classified***