Athens Announcement

Oh that situation... I heard about that from Athens govt a few days before (I wasn't allied to Athens) and was asked to see if USN was protecting Menotah. Oh wait, I'm not supposed to reveal this.

Because you've proven yourself to be a reliable source of information. Not a liar or anything.

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then the same darn thing happened a month later with the Menotah incident, again with me telling Shuru something and Mhawk immediately taking it to the OWF. Proof? No. It's not proof. It's circumstantial evidence. It could be wrong, but we're pretty sure it's about right. It was then that our gov decided to cancel with TSI; we have only now just gotten around to it. Anyone who has served in our government at any level knows how slowly we move when it comes to canceling treaties.

Here comes his lies again. I was in talks with tool as you were pushing this as an act of war. MIA can vouch she was talking to me and I brought it to the public to expose your reckless belligerence. Shuru did not advise me of that situation in any way.

You seem to forget the part where you had been harassing and threatening our ally TOOL about that incident, did it ever cross your mind they could have informed us, as they did their other allies?

Edited by mhawk

I'd love to see you try to shut us up permanently.

I have [OOC]logs I could dump[/OOC]. They prove that I told Shuru something that had spread like wildfire throughout the backwoods of Planet Bob one day later, so much that a fellow allied alliance leader came to me and told me what was going down. I went back through all my logs pretty frantically, trying to see where I had said what I was accused of saying. I found them (mostly complete, if slightly distorted, you know how rumors are), in a query log with Shuru. Mhawk and Shuru later claimed that Shuru had not told Mhawk, but rather Mary the Fantabulous, and Mary had told him. Problem is, nothing I said in Mary's presence jives with the rumors that were going around. I looked carefully over every log I could find, didn't jive at all.

We let it go. We weren't completely sure what had happened. It looked bad, but Shuru protested her innocence and we figured maybe something had been said somewhere that I hadn't found. We let it go. Then the same darn thing happened a month later with the Menotah incident, again with me telling Shuru something and Mhawk immediately taking it to the OWF. Proof? No. It's not proof. It's circumstantial evidence. It could be wrong, but we're pretty sure it's about right. It was then that our gov decided to cancel with TSI; we have only now just gotten around to it. Anyone who has served in our government at any level knows how slowly we move when it comes to canceling treaties.

With Menatoah? Let's look at what you told me about that: (I apologize for the horrible formatting.)

1223:31… · ·-——11 Londo|away whois ——-· ·

1223:31… 11 address: [taken out] 10(10)

1223:31… Raw11 307: Londo|away is a registered nick

1223:31… 11 channels: ~11#athens @11#gyros +11#Menotah 11#athens-idlerpg

1223:31… 11 server: storm.coldfront.net 10(Welcome to Coldfront!10)

1223:31… 11 idle: 1sec

1223:31… 11 signon: 4hrs 21mins 38secs ago 10(Thu Jul 16 19:09:25 200910)

1223:31… · ·-—— whois end ——-· ·

1023:32… 10 Shurukian[TSI]: Soooooooooooooooooooo, heard you're going to war tonight.

1423:32… 10 ×10 Shurukian[TSI] points to the PIAT

23:32… 10 Londo|away: oh my

1423:32… 10 ×10 Shurukian[TSI] brushes the dust off of it

0423:32… 10 Londo|away: hey Shuru

23:32… 10 Londo|away: yeah we may

1023:32… 10 Shurukian[TSI]: Hmmm, any reason why?

1423:38… 10 ×10 Shurukian[TSI] crawls back into the corner

1023:38… 10 Shurukian[TSI]: I can wait.

23:46… 10 Londo|away: hey

23:46… 10 Londo|away: yeah, recruiting

23:47… 10 Londo|away: also I have to go to bed soon

23:47… 10 Londo|away: D:

1023:47… 10 Shurukian[TSI]: recruiting?

23:47… 10 Londo|away: from us

1023:48… 10 Shurukian[TSI]: Hmmm, that's odd

1023:48… 10 Shurukian[TSI]: Who's recruiting?

1200:00… Day changed to 11Friday, July 17th 2009.

Session Time: Fri Jul 17 00:00:01 2009

1200:00… 11Londo|away has quit IRC 10(Quit: HydraIRC -> http://www.hydrairc.com <- IRC with a difference10)

Session Close: Fri Jul 17 00:38:39 2009

Yeah, there's no way that TPF found that out from their MDoAP with TOOL.

Nah, TOOL would never tell them about possible war.

Instead, I read your mind about something you didn't tell me.

I'm such a horrible log dumper.

Edit: This was also the last conversation I had with Londo. This will tell you why we were cancelling over lack of communication.

Edited by Shurukian

With Menatoah? Let's look at what you told me about that: (I apologize for the horrible formatting.)

You notice this log relates to menotah only right?

It's more evidence than you guys have presented. Using the argument, "you only proved one of our statements a lie" doesn't help you guys much either.

Edited by mhawk

Yes, I don't have logs to prove what Mary said. I'm sorry, but I don't normally share logs with Mary, therefore, I have no proof of what she said. I also can't show you logs of what I didn't say, unless I show you all 2 gigs of my logs. I don't think they'd fit on the forums here well.

Use your head.

Edit: It also still proves half of Londo's claim wrong, as he never told me anything about Menatoah. I was actually told by mhawk, who added me to a skype call that him and Mia were having about the situation.

Edited by Shurukian

Edit: This was also the last conversation I had with Londo. This will tell you why we were cancelling over lack of communication.

So you're claiming you didn't pass info that time, but you're not saying anything about the situation with NPO and mhawk. It's ok, TPF said it a few posts ago. And tbh, it's not all that surprising to us that it might happen. It does mean, however, that our alliances have different priorities, and that is a big reason for this cancellation.

I seem to recall something being said by Athens government about the treaty between The Sasori Initiative and Athens being considered to be suspended for the duration of hostilities...

Regardless, Londo, I believe you're referring to an incident during which you were mistaken about how information had traveled between alliances and that the matter was cleared up after the fact once both you and myself became better informed and the persons involved were around to actually confirm what had occurred. If you are now attempting to take that incident and twist it into some sort of righteous indignation I'd find that very disappointing. I hope I'm incorrect on that guess.

Yes, I'm emphasizing language to jog your memory.

Poor form, all of this. Very poor form indeed.

So you're claiming you didn't pass info that time, but you're not saying anything about the situation with NPO and mhawk. It's ok, TPF said it a few posts ago. And tbh, it's not all that surprising to us that it might happen. It does mean, however, that our alliances have different priorities, and that is a big reason for this cancellation.

TSI = Minding business, helping friends.

Athens = Trash everyone (NPO on GGA, TSI regarding Menotah, Gran over and over, ect) when its convenient, provide no evidence.

Different paths indeed.

Yes, I don't have logs to prove what Mary said. I'm sorry, but I don't normally share logs with Mary, therefore, I have no proof of what she said. I also can't show you logs of what I didn't say, unless I show you all 2 gigs of my logs. I don't think they'd fit on the forums here well.

Use your head.

Edit: It also still proves half of Londo's claim wrong, as he never told me anything about Menatoah. I was actually told by mhawk, who added me to a skype call that him and Mia were having about the situation.

So you keep 2 gigs of logs but oddly don't have the logs with Mary?

Dear Londo,

Please see:

Use your head.

Don't try to change this around. And Desperado can say whatever he wants, he doesn't speak for TPF, or TSI. We cleared this up months ago, and suddenly you're bringing it up again. Shall I get started on dumping the two gigs of logs or something? How can I prove something I never said?

Edit:

I have three years of logs. I have never spoken to Mary the Fantabulous. She played me once in scrabble, and that's the extent of our communication. So no, she has never told me anything. However, mhawk told me when I called him very angrily, that he was referring to Mary, not me, in his post that got Londo all mad.

Edited by Shurukian

She wouldn't have those logs, londo claims shuru told me X and I called him on his bs. Shuru is saying I got my info from someone else. Why would shuru have my logs?

Athens = Trash everyone (NPO on GGA, TSI regarding Menotah, Gran over and over, ect) when its convenient, provide no evidence.

Different paths indeed.

my sentiments exactly mhawk, honestly londo why couldnt you have said " we like to cancel on TSI reasons were given in private". Oh no you had to come out and humiliate and attack an alliances reputation once more, but you know what I would be carefull if I was one of athens allies cause what they did to TSI was poor class lowest of the low and it could happen to you all. Just wait for athens to get around to your treaty.

It's more evidence than you guys have presented. Using the argument, "you only proved one of our statements a lie" doesn't help you guys much either.

Use your head.

We never lied actually, and the first incident where a conversation with shuru spreading throughoutt all of bob to our allies soon after was always the big issue, something that we considered irresponsible of a treaty partner.

scuse my spelling: phone..

Edited by Jack Diorno

We never lied actually, and the first incident where a conversation with shuru spreading throughoutt all of bob to our allies soon after was always the big issue, something that we considered irresponsible of a treaty partner.

scuse my spelling: phone..

That incident being...?

We never lied actually, and the first incident were a conversation with shuru spreading throught all of bob to our allies soon after was always the big issue, something that we considered irresponsible of a treaty partner.

Wow, spreading all throughout Bob.... Funny, I didn't hear of it. Which conversation would that be?

Different paths indeed.

You make me laugh! I don't spend much time on the OWF but from what I have seen you are the biggest back stabbing weasle I have ever seen!

Oh madness and chaos, how I love to watch you spread through a thread.

So...here we have...one of the claims proving wrong, mhawk trying to stick up for TSI but coming off as a complete tool because of how he's doing it, Londo using logic circles to prove...well nothing, which is exactly what logic circles prove...and various other people gibbering randomly (Yes, I know I am in fact just gibbering randomly, shut up).

How wonderful this thread has become. Oh yeah, and Athens wants somebody to prove they didn't say something, still not sure how that works.

Oh madness and chaos, how I love to watch you spread through a thread.

So...here we have...one of the claims proving wrong, mhawk trying to stick up for TSI but coming off as a complete tool because of how he's doing it, Londo using logic circles to prove...well nothing, which is exactly what logic circles prove...and various other people gibbering randomly (Yes, I know I am in fact just gibbering randomly, shut up).

How wonderful this thread has become. Oh yeah, and Athens wants somebody to prove they didn't say something, still not sure how that works.

You forgot the part where TPF slipped up and proved our point. ;)