The IAA desperately needs your help.

Darth Andrew

READ THE OP  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For the past month, the IAA has been in a bit of a pickle. See, we've been trying to decide who our favorite chick is, seeing that most of us are guys (we still <3 you, Kahlan Rahl and Laura :wub: ). We've been trying to narrow it down for the past three weeks, but one more vote would probably devolve into some sort of epic IAA civil war.

So to preserve the alliance, we leave it to you, the unbiased masses of Planet Bob, to decide this very important issue for the Empire: Who is your favorite, out of the four choices above? And if you don't like the choices for whatever reason, go away. )):

tl;dr: See the above sentences.

Megan Fox:

alg_stump-thumb.jpg

We'll ignore the nasty thumb for a second. Why do "hot" (not my opinion) women always pose like they're either stoned or pissed off? It's like in Maxim and FHM, god forbid a woman actually smiles for a picture. She's also a bit full of herself.

"I know I'm seen as a sex object," Fox recently told Esquire magazine. "I'm just really confident sexually, and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores. It's just there. It's something I don't have to turn on."
Fox told Entertainment Weekly: “I mean, I can’t !@#$ on this movie because it did give me a career and open all these doors for me. But I don’t want to blow smoke up people’s $@!. People are well aware that this is not a movie about acting.”

Actually, I think you did just !@#$ on the movie. You sure aren't famous for that 5 second part in Miami Vice (which was a terrible movie by the way) so if you want to be taken "seriously" for your "acting" a good place to start is not to criticize the movies that are making you known and talking about how you're such a sex symbol even though your thumb looks like something out of Close Encounters of the Third Kind.

Use your Megan Fox alien hand to push the button of rejection of her winning this poll. The first girl I've never heard of, and Jessica Alba is attractive (especially in that ocean movie where she was in a bikini the whole time) but Emma Watson has class, great hair, actual acting talent, and awesome secret pictures ;)

1177773443ME9Ui0.jpg