Juicy Tech Target!

RyanGDI

Anyone in the small NS ranges that's been wanting to get their hands on a good, legit tech raid target, here's your chance! I'm currently open for one more nation to jump in on the fun of trying to ZI me, and am willing to offer the slot to the public since VE doesn't seem to be open to it.

Here's some highlights about my nation:

- Constant re-supplying of troops

- 5 Barracks...decent troop effectiveness without a huge threat against your active military!*

- 900+ tech! Yum! :awesome:

- Due to our recent closure of waterfront properties, we don't have much land anymore...yet it is still ample. ;)

* - Except in the rare event that your military is drunk/asleep/impaired/doomed by an act of God etc...in that case, you may be at risk.

Nukes are acceptable, as our nation wishes to further decrease our infrastructure bills while maintaining great improvements. But, it's first-come-first-serve with only one slot left, so get it while it's hot!

Nation Link: http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_d...ation_ID=203455

Two Virdian nations engaged him today, all he is trying to do is get someone to attack him prior to update so he can attempt to disrupt their stagger and escape to peace mode in seven days like the coward that he excels at being. I'd advise against taking Ryan up on his offer unless you want have to explain to the Viridians why you screwed their stagger up.

Edited by Sonata

Two Virdian nations engaged him today, all he is trying to do is get someone to attack him prior to update so he can attempt to disrupt their stagger and escape to peace mode in seven days like the coward that he excels at being. I'd advise against taking Ryan up on his offer unless you want have to explain to the Viridians why you screwed their stagger up.

I remain rather surprised at their mercy. There is really nothing stopping them from pummeling any alliance he leads, at least while he sits on the OWF actively trying to provoke them. A lot of people would be content to pursue the matter until he's sitting by himself and sanctioned, withering away in peace mode, the eternal joke of CN.

I really like this guy. He makes this old coot laugh. Sadly his attempts will utterly destroy him. Also, any raider that hit him between yesterday and anytime in the near future until his punishment is completed, can expect a nice little chat from us.

You have 5 barracks, but 0 Guerrilla Camps?

Hell, you even fail at dying.

Maybe its because im tired but im getting quite a laugh out that. Wheres the OV sigs of the soldier pointing the gun at himself..surely someone can 'shop those up for Ryan