WSE; Worst Sphere Ever

Ryan Greenberg

WSE; Worst Sphere Ever  

992 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted maroon. Pink had LUE, Yellow has FAN. Although after I voted, I saw grey/none and thought I should have voted for that.

What's wrong with Maroon?

Black is very over-rated. It is pretty poor for trades as it has a buttload of tiny alliances that have no idea what trades are.

Also Purple as worst sphere? Several mid-sized alliances all allied in a strong bloc and a strong sphere for trades... seriously, are those people stupid or on some sort really cool drug?

\edit\ Spelling hates me :/

Edited by Huang Ti

I choose pink.

Seriously, we've been discriminated against sense the beginning of the sphere so much that to be pink is more laughable and offensive to the world than to be part of the NPO, the people who started the stigma against us. I think it is certainly in its worst place in the colors history. I don't think most of the alliances on the color are helping. That being said, I certainly don't think it is the fault of the people on the color that have gotten it to this point, just the constant harassment started by the initiative and continued through today by the former "Hegemony" to "Karma". Many of these alliances on every side of the political map have been enjoying the ridicule of the color sense the NPO made it popular and continue to do so today unrepentant. Congratulations.

If we want to go for a color that hasn't ever really had internal drama, pink is a winner. Stability, pink is a winner. No intra-sphere wars ever, pink is a winner. Stable and peaceful senate sense the color started its existence, pink is a winner. Unified in the goals for the color without mandating unity in theory or even allegiances, pink is a winner. The manner in which other spheres are judged is not and has never been by the same standard as pink. At anytime sense GW2 this would have been the same result with slightly different numbers. Interesting thing is, people are still on the color willingly.

I choose pink.

Seriously, we've been discriminated against sense the beginning of the sphere so much that to be pink is more laughable and offensive to the world than to be part of the NPO, the people who started the stigma against us. I think it is certainly in its worst place in the colors history. I don't think most of the alliances on the color are helping. That being said, I certainly don't think it is the fault of the people on the color that have gotten it to this point, just the constant harassment started by the initiative and continued through today by the former "Hegemony" to "Karma". Many of these alliances on every side of the political map have been enjoying the ridicule of the color sense the NPO made it popular and continue to do so today unrepentant. Congratulations.

If we want to go for a color that hasn't ever really had internal drama, pink is a winner. Stability, pink is a winner. No intra-sphere wars ever, pink is a winner. Stable and peaceful senate sense the color started its existence, pink is a winner. Unified in the goals for the color without mandating unity in theory or even allegiances, pink is a winner. The manner in which other spheres are judged is not and has never been by the same standard as pink. At anytime sense GW2 this would have been the same result with slightly different numbers. Interesting thing is, people are still on the color willingly.

Ssshhhh!!! You may be onto something and maybe you enlighten people to come join our sphere in mass bringing the crap that surrounds them in all other spheres.

Viva the free pink zone, but please do continue with the blind hatred educated citizens of Bob.

I hate to poke holes in your argument, Professor, but you're forgetting Sparta's stamping out of Big Biz, both pink alliances at the time, as well as the coinciding struggle to keep Capelli King out of senate, which ultimately failed and resulted in several pink bigwigs being sanctioned.

But yeah, lolpink.

I would love it if Pink, Yellow, and Maroon were deleted. Everyone would benefit with the increased trades available on their teams.

Maroon? Really?

Maybe you should see what the sphere is like. Best place I've ever been in playing CN. Great people, great unification. I was Aqua before I came here for a long time, and I love Maroon more. Trades may be a bit harder, but it's not stopping people from joining the sphere and still trying. We're unified and we're growing. We're not some mass murderers and I really fail to see why you'd care so much.