WSE; Worst Sphere Ever

Ryan Greenberg

WSE; Worst Sphere Ever  

992 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The OP is not only totally biased but you also put Pink at the very top of the list for obviously biased reasons. Also, you left out many HUGE flaws in most of the other colors (see: Purple holding noWedge, Valhalla, and Legion getting rolled in GW3). Biased poll is biased. However, I am sad to see Purple not winning in a land slide. No justice in the world I tell ya.

Those flaws you listed are ancient history; many if not most denizens of Planet Bob don't even know that time (it being around 2 years ago). Purple has had it's ups & downs, and there are times where it was pretty bad, but I'd say now isn't one of them.

You may not *like* some of the alliances on purple, but it is a very stable and strong sphere. It has a lot to offer. In fact, I'd rank orange & blue as 1st & 2nd, purple as a nice juicy 3rd ;)

edit: removed a bunch of stuff :P

Edited by Kryievla

The OP is not only totally biased but you also put Pink at the very top of the list for obviously biased reasons. Also, you left out many HUGE flaws in most of the other colors (see: Purple holding noWedge, Valhalla, and Legion getting rolled in GW3). Biased poll is biased. However, I am sad to see Purple not winning in a land slide. No justice in the world I tell ya.

Nowedge is gone over a year and he still influences your opinion of Purple. I hope you dont use have a say in foreign policy if this is how you form opinions of a whole sphere. I voted Pink because of the way Pink was historically and is today, not 2 years ago only.

edit: poor original edit

Edited by Alterego

Those flaws you listed are ancient history; many if not most denizens of Planet Bob don't even know that time (it being around 2 years ago). Purple has had it's ups & downs, and there are times where it was pretty bad, but I'd say now isn't one of them.

You may not *like* some of the alliances on purple, but it is a very stable and strong sphere. It has a lot to offer. In fact, I'd rank orange & blue as 1st & 2nd, purple as a nice juicy 3rd ;)

edit: removed a bunch of stuff :P

So by your logic we should forgive NPO for all its asshattery because its in the past?

Also, Stumpy, you're still the most evil there ever was :wub:

Purple has come a long way in the last year, and is far from being the "worst" sphere. I don't see how anyone can claim that with a straight face. It seems more that they just happen to have a higher concentration of alliances that are currently politically on the outside.

Lmao@pink

they fail

How's the morally correct NPO ally situation going? Not to derail or anything, but I think Purple's a bit confused as to where it wants to go, whereas Pink has a goal and is going straight toward it.

I'm a bit surprised there are so many who dislike purple.

The abundance of alliances who aren't in the Stickmen.

How's the morally correct NPO ally situation going? Not to derail or anything, but I think Purple's a bit confused as to where it wants to go, whereas Pink has a goal and is going straight toward it.

The abundance of alliances who aren't in the Stickmen.

Does pink enjoy starting CB-less wars or defending alliances that start CB-less wars?

Or do u prefer abandoning treaty partners more?

Does pink enjoy starting CB-less wars or defending alliances that start CB-less wars?

Dunno what you mean by "CB-less wars"

Or do u prefer abandoning treaty partners more?

When has that happened? I can recall PC cancelling a NAP via attacking, but anyone who believes that treaty meant anything is bat!@#$ insane.

Purple has come a long way in the last year, and is far from being the "worst" sphere. I don't see how anyone can claim that with a straight face. It seems more that they just happen to have a higher concentration of alliances that are currently politically on the outside.

Clearly people are clicking "purple" because that's what fits most neatly within their political agenda.

I dunno what target goal you're aiming at but it seems Pink's current trajectory is aiming more toward being scorched earth.

From the view of "lolook at those two alliances making those two mistakes," sure. If you were in a pink alliance, you'd probably be able to see more clearly how unified the sphere is.