Declaration of Existence of the GDI

lordliam

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i do not see what the fuss is about but i do suggest he takes their orders.

you can maybe change it to;

Grand Global Defense Initiative

if it doesn't go well then you can come and join the GSA, technically we have the same meaning.

Edited by PRES VISHTANY

Global Defence Initiative

Global Defense Initiative

Same thing to me. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck -- it's a duck.

And we all know what happen to the last duck around here...

lordliam, GDI has been the definition of fail for awhile now..you're going to have to prove this is a different place (see: GGA)

also, FWIW, im predicting TFA fails before GDI 2.0 or is this 3.0 since TFA is GDI 2.0?

Edited by wickedj

i do not see what the fuss is about but i do suggest he takes their orders.

you can maybe change it to;

Grand Global Defense Initiative

if it doesn't go well then you can come and join the GSA, technically we have the same meaning.

If I do change the alliance name, people would probably say "Hey look! It's the alliance that used to be GDI! Let's roll him!" And, thanks for the offer, but I hold a government position in the GDI. ;)

If I do change the alliance name, people would probably say "Hey look! It's the alliance that used to be GDI! Let's roll him!" And, thanks for the offer, but I hold a government position in the GDI. ;)

i hold a government position in the GSA

and their are many more government positions open.

so saying you have a government position would not mean anything to me.

PS. you are not the only one here with a government position

Edited by PRES VISHTANY

Believe it or not, holding a government position doesn't necessarily mean much. I mean, you can be a government member in an alliance of 5 people, but even a regular member in an alliance of 500 probably has more sway and influence. :v:

Also, people tend to avoid alliances that hand out gov positions to anyone as a perk for joining. Says a lot about the alliance, really.

Believe it or not, holding a government position doesn't necessarily mean much. I mean, you can be a government member in an alliance of 5 people, but even a regular member in an alliance of 500 probably has more sway and influence. :v:

Also, people tend to avoid alliances that hand out gov positions to anyone as a perk for joining. Says a lot about the alliance, really.

true

i thank you for posting this

i was just about to say that

While I disagree with the reforming of GDI, I strongly disagree with what you're trying to do here sir. It is strongly frowned upon to recruit from another alliance, especially in it's Declaration of Existence. It would probably be to your advantage to stop this.

While I disagree with the reforming of GDI, I strongly disagree with what you're trying to do here sir. It is strongly frowned upon to recruit from another alliance, especially in it's Declaration of Existence. It would probably be to your advantage to stop this.

sorry for recruiting on this thread

again i say sorry :(-_-

Edited by PRES VISHTANY

Awesome GDI 2.0

Does this mean that my luls void will no longer be filled with GDI but with TFD? Wait what? This just got confusing :psyduck:

Congrats, do you want to smote TFD anytime soon? Just say you dont like them and then DoW, worked for the past incarnation of GDI :P

:unsure: Just what did TFD (The Foreign Division) do to you, Bill?

Also, I think one day after it disbanded is a great time to reform an alliance. It gets rid of that pesky lag time during which the ashes of the former alliance cool and people realize the previous incarnation is actually gone. Heaven forbid you show respect for the dead. :rolleyes:

:unsure: Just what did TFD (The Foreign Division) do to you, Bill?

Also, I think one day after it disbanded is a great time to reform an alliance. It gets rid of that pesky lag time during which the ashes of the former alliance cool and people realize the previous incarnation is actually gone. Heaven forbid you show respect for the dead. :rolleyes:

I fear that Liam may not have read your alliance creation guide <_<

Good lord, please don't really do this.

It seems like nobody really likes this alliance. So, as a result of the ridicule I've been subject to in the last couple of minutes, my first move as the Supreme Commander of the GDI would be to suspend the AA and join a "real alliance" until I've gained some experience. I am very grateful for you guys enlightening me on the right way to play CN. Thanks everyone, have a good afternoon. I'm kinda hungry after all this typing...

Edit: Lock please? Since this alliance doesn't "exist" anymore. I don't want OWFers ridiculing an alliance that doesn't exist, that's just going to be sad.

Edited by lordliam