Declaration of Existence of the GDI

lordliam

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: It seems like nobody really likes this alliance. So, as a result of the ridicule I've been subject to in the last couple of minutes, my first move as the Supreme Commander of the GDI would be to suspend the AA and join a "real alliance" until I've gained some experience. I am very grateful for you guys enlightening me on the right way to play CN. Thanks everyone, have a good afternoon. I'm kinda hungry after all this typing...

Edit: Lock please? Since this alliance doesn't "exist" anymore. I don't want OWFers ridiculing an alliance that doesn't exist, that's just going to be sad.

Did you just coup and disband GDI ?

Edit: in a thread called declaration of existance of the GDI ?

Nevermind, I got it.

GDI disbanded then got recreated changed AA and then disbanded again...

Edited by leprecon

GDI disbanded then got recreated changed AA and then disbanded again...

None of which will probably stop GDI 3.0 from popping up in time to celebrate some anniversary marked from GDI 1.0's founding, unless we're on GDI 4.0, GDI 3.7 or some such permutation by then. I doubt we've seen the last reincarnation of this alliance.

None of which will probably stop GDI 3.0 from popping up in time to celebrate some anniversary marked from GDI 1.0's founding, unless we're on GDI 4.0, GDI 3.7 or some such permutation by then. I doubt we've seen the last reincarnation of this alliance.

You forgot the mid-year releases like 3.0a and 3.0b