Crimson Guard Edict #5: Ultimatum to Internet Superheroes

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, wait, it's ok to attack people because of their opinion?

it's ok to attack people because of their opinion, when they have no "real" "identified" protectors.

at least that's what I'm gathering...

like i've said,

technically, everyone has the "right" to attack anyone else for any reason. In excersizing that right, they take responsibility for their actions, and whatever counter-action comes of it.

Thank you Mr. Moldavi for showing us all that we do indeed have the basic right to declare war whenever we want, we are no longer blinded by the shade of darkness that once covered our eyes of morality now that NSO has come to save us.

The fact that NSO feels its their responsibility to show us our own rights makes them look a lot like a world police.

The NSO has done absolutely nothing here.

EDIT: The more I read this thread the more I wonder what it would be like if we were actually taking a position here.

Edited by Mussolandia

I have a manhattan project now. It's beautiful. I look forward to nuking pink sphere nations with it.

I guess I will be seeing you soon then.

So, wait, it's ok to attack people because of their opinion?

There is a clear difference between their opinion and overt, blantant trolling/flaming. If you can't see that, well I am not even go to waste my time responding to any of your post since you obviously don't have the intellectually capacity to have a meaningful debate about the situation with.

That's all it takes? Well then, PINK SUCKS!

Now come and get it.

/bash bash bash

I love how you ended the quote of mine right before the next part. If you bash someone who is bigger then you and you have no one protecting you, you deserve to get hit for the pure stupidity of the move. I would love to see you try that with no protection, I know I will be waiting for that moment.

A little less conversation, a little more action please

All this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me

A little more bite and a little less bark

A little less fight and a little more spark!

These pixels look boring,

Stop having boring pixels,

Stop having a boring life.

Edited by HurricaneLOL

I love how you ended the quote of mine right before the next part. If you bash someone who is bigger then you and you have no one protecting you, you deserve to get hit for the pure stupidity of the move. I would love to see you try that with no protection, I know I will be waiting for that moment.

So in other words you don't have the balls to fight someone if you think you might lose.

Pink is a very fitting color for you.

Keep throwing your weight around IS. Eventually you'll end up hitting someone with possibly.. HIDDEN TREATIES and then you won't be so happy, will you?

I do not agree with everything CG does, I do not agree with everything anyone does, but, honestly IS, I prefer CG's movements a lot more than I would like yours. Also, just to be clear, according to King Xander, the reason for this "not war" was "Maim kill burn steal peace"

He expected to kill, steal, and then get peace. I will not post logs here, but I do have them. Thank you, that is all.

Oh, so your big man ways stop when there's a chance you might actually be in something near a fair fight.

/Pink still sucks.

//bawwk bawwk bawwk

I suggest you take the peace that was offered (and that you even agreed to earlier in the day), but if you decide not to, well I will enjoy what happens next. You may have your friends, but IS has some as well.

EDIT: Just to make it clear to everyone, this was NOT a tech raid.

EDIT PS: HI AJ

So no tech raid... knew that when there was 15 wars on 11 Nations around update last night... no matter how you view it, its a war.

So IS and Pink seem a be upset how CG and Fran treat them?? Why not come out and declare that in a DoW and forgo this dancing about this being a tech raid. or does Pink have no spine to actually declare their reasons for this.

As for that peace, I don't believe Fran as leader of the CG ever accepted peace, that was another Gov members decision.

People have this bright new Bob and *gasp* someone actually is not going to stand for thier Alliance to be attacked and curbstomped so they bring it to the attention of the Community for the offending Alliance to be judged by its peers. Then we see people upset that an Alliance leader is standing up for Her Alliance...

I am glad to see that this is not going to go quietly away, would have been a shame to watch Planet Bob let this go without a shred of caring.

Fran I have already told you I support you and you know where to find me.

Yet again, got to love how most are quick to hate and spew their opinions without hearing the other side of the story.

Before I start this is NOT IS's official response to the thread, nor even PC's for that matter, but just what I noticed in the pink backroom channels.

CG, I am sorry you are in this situation, but you deserved this little beat down. How many times can you honestly expect to bash IS and Pink as a whole and get away with it, especially when you do not have a real protector? I am amazed it took this long for someone to hit you. But consider yourselfs lucky that IS decided to be nice (I know, shocking? Right?) and only made this a quick update hit and then peace instead of posting a full DoW and continue knocking you guys around for a couple of more days.

I suggest you take the peace that was offered (and that you even agreed to earlier in the day), but if you decide not to, well I will enjoy what happens next. You may have your friends, but IS has some as well.

EDIT: Just to make it clear to everyone, this was NOT a tech raid.

EDIT PS: HI AJ

IS and Pink are pathetic. The alliances on Pink are trash and garbage. They have no right to exist whatsoever.

ok, how many more times do i need to post that before IS attacks me as they have CG?

stating that the whole reason for a war is insults shows that the aggressor is little more than a whiny little cry baby, who should not have any sort of power whatsoever. Grow some thicker skin. I could have sworn that i have seen Pink alliances including IS throwing around insults at others, yet IS are too much of a !@#$%* to take it. Pathetic and hopefully IS will simply become a smoldering crater of an alliance soon.

So in other words you don't have the balls to fight someone if you think you might lose.

Pink is a very fitting color for you.

Me? I have no problem entering a fight even if I know I will lose, as long as I can have fun with it. You obviously don't know me at all.

Also when has ANYone or ANY alliance started a war if they thought they will lose it? Yup, thats what I thought. I guess every color is a hitting color then.

Me? I have no problem entering a fight even if I know I will lose, as long as I can have fun with it. You obviously don't know me at all.

Also when has ANYone or ANY alliance started a war if they thought they will lose it? Yup, thats what I thought. I guess every color is a hitting color then.

Allegedly NPO did last war. Or so they claim

I can not see why this is interesting. Despite being against tech raiding myself (i remind everybody that LSF does not allow tech raiding ), i must remind everybody that a sovereign alliance is a sovereign alliance. IS is a sovereign alliance and nobody can dictate them their rules of engagement. The end.

That said, i must add that i find CG's behaviour extremely irresponsible. Only a few days ago, RAD refused to call in any allies and preferred taking a small beating over starting a war beyond control. Now CG is doing the exact opposite, threatening to throw a whole sphere into war over a tech raid and 100m damage, just for not having the patience to properly put pressure through the right channels. I do not believe that this behaviour can claim to be of high morality or seriousness. I do not know whether this will end with peace and reps for CG, but it certainly isn't gaining my respect.

I can not see why this is interesting. Despite being against tech raiding myself (i remind everybody that LSF does not allow tech raiding ), i must remind everybody that a sovereign alliance is a sovereign alliance. IS is a sovereign alliance and nobody can dictate them their rules of engagement. The end.

That said, i must add that i find CG's behaviour extremely irresponsible. Only a few days ago, RAD refused to call in any allies and preferred taking a small beating over starting a war beyond control. Now CG is doing the exact opposite, threatening to throw a whole sphere into war over a tech raid and 100m damage, just for not having the patience to properly put pressure through the right channels. I do not believe that this behaviour can claim to be of high morality or seriousness. I do not know whether this will end with peace and reps for CG, but it certainly isn't gaining my respect.

CG didn't start the war IS did. RAD actually attacked NSO. The two situations are not at all comparable.

Edited by KingSrqt