Crimson Guard Edict #5: Ultimatum to Internet Superheroes

• Replies 760
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They aren't attacking in defense, CG can have peace if they want it, Fran said in her OP that IS offered her peace, she turned it down and instead she is going to start a war of vengeance in order to obtain money from IS. This, is the same as IS did to CG, attacking for money and tech in their tech raid.

So now all of a sudden asking for reps for a DEFENSIVE war/"raid" and attacking when you don't get it is a "war of vengeance"? Admin have mercy on us all if people really think this. CG is owed reps for what IS did. No ifs ands or buts about it. IS can either own up to their mistake or take the beating from the various friends of CG that want to attack them for their unprovoked transgressions.

EDIT: Quote.

Edited by James Maximus

So you are saying CG should just admit they are losers and be a good little alliance? Sounds kinda lame.

I would obtain money if my alliance was attacked.

If Francesca is going to continue her moral crusade though planet bob then yes, or she can attack IS and tell the world she is no longer the bastion for morality.

To me though, if IS attacked Athens, I would be first in a long line of Athenians grinding their nations into absolute nothingness.

They aren't attacking in defense, CG can have peace if they want it, Fran said in her OP that IS offered her peace, she turned it down and instead she is going to start a war of vengeance in order to obtain money from IS. This, is the same as IS did to CG, attacking for money and tech in their tech raid.

Francesca is asking for reparations for the damaged caused by Internet Superheroes when they launched a war of aggression on her alliance. It's not the same thing at all. What you're suggesting she do is allow her alliance to get attacked without repercussion.

As for the other bit, it is different in that those alliances would most likely be attacking IS in defence of CG, not just "for the lolz" or whatever the reason was ... does anyone actually know yet?

As best I can figure out, it has something to do with Hell Scream saying mean things about Pink.

From what I've seen of Francesca, she is a character that whines about morals all day long no matter how illogical they are. The action she is trying to take against IS is no more or less moral then what IS did to her alliance, she should realize this and do the moral thing and accept white peace from IS.

To me, if she continues this course of action she is immoral.

Fran is immoral.

EDIT: fran is immoral

Trying to equivocate IS attacking CG for no discernable reason with CG demanding reparations is, umm, I'm not really sure. Completely irrational and illogical and mind-melting. Sure, CG doesn't have to push for reps, but they are perfectly within their rights to do so.

From what I've seen of Francesca, she is a character that whines about morals all day long no matter how illogical they are. The action she is trying to take against IS is no more or less moral then what IS did to her alliance, she should realize this and do the moral thing and accept white peace from IS.

Fran is immoral.

Oh, so when someone punches you in the face out of nowhere, you should just lower your head and move on like a cute little puppy? That's moral to you? That's not morality, that's lack of spine. Regardless of Francesca's antics on the forums, her alliance got attacked and made a fool of by IS; now she has the right, and DUTY to defend the honour and respectability of her alliance and to hit IS back, or receive proper reparations instead.

For you to somehow think acting otherwise is somehow immoral and wrong, it just baffles me beyond reason.

Edited by Portugal

It would seem the aggresor would bear the brunt of responsibilty for any and all subsequent hostilities, be they localized or expanded. The morality is inherent in the initiating act and not contingent on subsequent acts excepting as subsequent act might contain larger quantities of immorality, which at this point seems unlikely.

Poor show IS, and get your own tech, tech raiding pfft.

I don't quite have time to read the whole [OOC]thread while I finish moving into my dorm[/OOC]. Has Stumpy made a tl;dr yet?

ill try my best

tl;dr

CG; were getting owned! reps plx

World; ebil IS!

IS; no wai it was just a raiddddd!!

Rad; ya man a raid

PC; totally a raid

World; dude thats totally not a raid CMs/Airforce/Navy/Spais

IS; okay w/e they dont have treaties

Rad; dude it was totally a raid, i use those things all, the time

World; HYPROCRIT BUS DOCTRINE MEANS NOTHING

Rad; lolwut

IS; we make our own raiding policies jerks!

Fort Pitt; Your in direct contradiction of your own policies on raiding IS *evidence*

IS; err.....

TC; WERE COMING AT UPDATE WATCHOUT BUT SHHHHHHH ITS A SEKRIT!

tell me if i missed anything

ill try my best

tl;dr

World; ebil IS!

Rad; ya man a raid

PC; totally a raid

Rad; lolwut

Fort Pitt; Your in direct contradiction of your own policies on raiding IS *evidence*

IS; err.....

Nope...all good. Oh wait...your missing the

ZOMG NSO USE MOLDAVI DOCTRINE!!!

ill try my best

tl;dr

World; ebil IS!

Rad; ya man a raid

PC; totally a raid

Rad; lolwut

IS; err.....

Misses the mark due to lack of NSO mention.

ill try my best

tl;dr

World; ebil IS!

Rad; ya man a raid

PC; totally a raid

Rad; lolwut

IS; err.....

i think that sums it up.

Fran is immoral.

What is morality but knowing what is the right thing to do and doing it, regardless of its consequences?

The war that IS started is downright wrong, immoral and opportunistic, and not letting them get away with it with a pat in the back is literally the right thing to do. I wonder why you do not realize that Fran took a lot of risks on making the decisions that she made, on putting a 12 man alliance on the line against an alliance twice its size with a protector that is actually well connected, why you keep attempting to attack her character and why you fail to perceive that she is precisely the opposite of immoral...

Everyone has their own biases, I suppose.

ill try my best

tl;dr

World; ebil IS!

Rad; ya man a raid

PC; totally a raid

Rad; lolwut

IS; err.....

Yeah, that's about right. The last couple pages just has been recycled material of old.

k...so IS is ebil. NSO is going to kill something. Hypocritical doctrine is hypocritical?

did i get that right?

Well there was the part where I find myself agreeing with NSO in that this action should have been looked at by IS in advance and never taken.

EDIT: I hate when I misread something.

Edited by ChairmanHal