The Anti Hippie Federation

Gauner

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Baby steps people, baby steps.

The question was hyperbolic but the underlying basis of it is of pretty large consequence. If you're looking to attack neutral alliances dodging the question is a connotative affirmative answer, you might as well come out and say it if it's true. You might actually gain supporters if you strike a hard line.

You guys sound awesome. Gauner are you secretly Willem Dafoe?

Death to hippies!

o/ AHF

I wish i was, all members of the AHF must pray every night in the direction of willem dafoe's house, because without Fire Fights....we're no better than hippies.

Any link to forums or IRC? Just saying that to potiential members you might want to include that.

Not a big fan of the names but good luck I suppose...

Not a day too soon either, I've seen some hippie drum circles forming.

Hey, I like drum circles... :unsure: SUE ME I'M A PERCUSSIONIST!

Is it wrong that I really, really want GPA to curbstomp this alliance? No hard feelings AHF, but that would be very epic. (and also never going to happen :P)

Well, if they get aggressive and go after the neutrals themselves then they most certainly will curbstomp them :lol1: Other than that, yeah not a chance of that happening lol.

Hey, I like drum circles... :unsure: SUE ME I'M A PERCUSSIONIST!

Well, if they get aggressive and go after the neutrals themselves then they most certainly will curbstomp them :lol1: Other than that, yeah not a chance of that happening lol.

Not even if i send them messages explaining how deeply i dislike what they stand for? :(

Not even if i send them messages explaining how deeply i dislike what they stand for? :(

Hahahaaha... man, let me tell you what. I was in GPA for that fiasco, and it's part of the reason I left for good. No, not even then. No matter how many times you try to explain why it warrants a retaliation for it. So, feel free to spam them. They won't do jack. ^_^

Edited by KahlanRahl