World Map Z

TheStig

Ottawa1234 has re-rolled IG and is inactive in the CNRP forums for quite a while, far past the 25 day inactivity rule. That means his CNRP nation, Bohovia, should be purged.

Map of my land claim (land claim is in pink, rest of Bohovia will be a protectorate): 74111187.th.jpg

Link to my claim: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=66700

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ottawa1234 has re-rolled IG and is inactive in the CNRP forums for quite a while, far past the 25 day inactivity rule. That means his CNRP nation, Bohovia, should be purged.

Map of my land claim (land claim is in pink, rest of Bohovia will be a protectorate): 74111187.th.jpg

Link to my claim: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=66700

Isn't Bohovia still recovering from that car accident, or is he fine now?

Or he could be in rehab and only had time to reroll. After my dad had his heart attack (about a year ago) he's STILL in rehab.

I will give back his land IF he asks for it.

Edited by HHAYD

See all that grey land labeled as protectorate in North America? Send a PM to the person who owns the protectorate asking for a chunk of the land, preferably by creating a map with your hypothetical new nation.

If the protectorate is owned by the Tahoe Republic, PM Emperor Mudd

If the protectorate is owned by Viniland, PM V the King

I'm not sure who the RP'er is and I don't think I've ever seen around, so I think it'd validate claims over the rest of Chimairan Republic. I'll still do a search, either way.

EDIT: Nv,, Chimairan is Elritch, was mixing names. The rest of France was owned by Frost (IIRC) who has been banned some time ago, so yeah, France is up for graps.

Um, the rest of France was me and I don't think I've been inactive long enough for a purge yet. I realise I cut it a bit close though, my means of internet access had been unreliable since my laptop died last month. Then I crashed my car too. /sigh bad month all round.

EDIT: I'm not so much concerned with getting the lands back as I want some clarifications as to what's happening. Of course if whoever claimed them would let me have them back its more ideal :P

Edited by Teriethien