World Map Z

TheStig

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe whoever it is in Texas has been long inactive. I think it's safe for him to be wiped because I don't even remember who it was that RPed there. No, his nation isn't locked, I checked.
But then, it wouldn't set a good precedent. However, if Otto has been inactive for over 25 days, then his nation should be purged. He haven't posted in a while...
You don't seem to get it, Jed. You never do.

Otto should be wiped for inactivity, not because "I don't remember who RPs there".

Three people.

They didn;t say he was gone for 4 months though.

25 days is all we need to know. Saying four months when it has already been established that he was gone longer than the established time is pointless.

In any case, Otto's land becomes a Tahoe protectorate once wiped.

25 days is all we need to know. Saying four months when it has already been established that he was gone longer than the established time is pointless.

In any case, Otto's land becomes a Tahoe protectorate once wiped.

Why does it not become white land, like every other nation that has ever been purged?

Hey everybody,

I'm looking for a homeland for my corporate paradise, but I'm having trouble getting in touch with people. Does anybody know what Tahoe and Viniland's accounts are? I've already talked to Scotland about setting up shop in Portugal, but I'd love to go to Louisiana and/or Mexico instead.

rpmapupdate9.png

(Proposed Land for the Corpocratic Federation of Western Europe)

Hey everybody,

I'm looking for a homeland for my corporate paradise, but I'm having trouble getting in touch with people. Does anybody know what Tahoe and Viniland's accounts are? I've already talked to Scotland about setting up shop in Portugal, but I'd love to go to Louisiana and/or Mexico instead.

rpmapupdate9.png

(Proposed Land for the Corpocratic Federation of Western Europe)

Tahoe is Emperor Mudd, Viniland is V the King

The rectangular area in solid black is the actual extent of my province in Somalia. It is not a protectorate but a part of my territory. The Somal Protectorate is governed by NAPO.

Bosaso.jpg

Please do the necessary updates. Thank You.

I want to clarify I hae given Oates nothing at this time as we are still discussing this. I am not happy to see him claim my entire protectorate without waiting for my reply.

He's not claiming it, he's just offering a solution in case V and Mudd can't give him any land in the Americas. <.<

Umm... That's Sarah's land, right? I recall it being a big thing for her to finally be able to unify Japan after Sumeragi got banned, it would seem... unlikely for her to give part of it away again.