A New Day Approaches

Shimmer

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you call entering via a direct treaty a tantrum, then yes it was.

I was referring more to the frantic denunciations of the tyranny and oppression of the NPO and the mildly delusional welcome given to some sort of rise of a new world order under which framework the world would never see the horror of harsh reps ever again. But /tə'meɪtoʊ/ /tə'mɑtoʊ/, you know?

NPO are not the centre of the world and this is the first time I have posted in this thread or in a related topic in regards to NPO.

However, NPO have been the centre of whining.

Yes but this thread is about the red sphere, and therefore involves the NPO, so don't be surprised if they get brought up a lot.

Yes but this thread is about the red sphere, and therefore involves the NPO, so don't be surprised if they get brought up a lot.

Nobody said NPO shouldn't be mentioned in this topic. However, the assertion that NPO is the center of the world, and everything else revolves around it politically is false, and has nothing to do with the topic of Red Unity.

I didn't say that. Complaining that within a thread with so much relevance to the NPO, that people are talking about the NPO too much is a bit silly.

Btw, have you come up with a decent reason for denying NPO sign up yet?

Zha was pushing the notion that NPO was the center of the political world, and we all based our policies around it.

And yes, we have. It's already been stated.

Zha was pushing the notion that NPO was the center of the political world, and we all based our policies around it.

And yes, we have. It's already been stated.

Oh right yeah... i saw that. Don't worry i'm sure you'll think of something good in a bit.

Maybe you should invest in a magic 8-ball for your nation.

If you call fighting for an ally a tantrum, then yes it was.

Come on, don't try denying you were war-fishing. I thought you were better than this. Karma does what they claimed was evil and was done by NPO. It's pathetic.

Edited by Hell Scream

NPO are not the centre of the world and this is the first time I have posted in this thread or in a related topic in regards to NPO.

I know that you did not just go there. I expected a much better come back from the head of the CnG Military Coordinator. Honestly how did you get that job to be honest, the only strategy I noticed during the war was a lack of warchests by some of your nations.

But as this thread is about Red, time to leave the past in the past; the Dawn is approaching.

I like your wit - I lol. :)

I was responding to a NPO post from Zeta Defender about geopolitics as a whole, not about NPO's relevance in this thread. And they are relevant in this thread.

I know that you did not just go there. I expected a much better come back from the head of the CnG Military Coordinator. Honestly how did you get that job to be honest, the only strategy I noticed during the war was a lack of warchests by some of your nations.

Coordinator is not the same as Head honcho. SirWil is your guy to email your complaints about our apparent poor fighting capabilities. All comments are welcomed. Cool tangent, lovely ad hominem.

But as this thread is about Red, time to leave the past in the past; the Dawn is approaching.

Yes, this thread is about Red and NPO, not NPO and CN. I look forward to Red Dawn Rising. Just make sure your red sun doesn't burn out too quickly into a red dwarf...you know, with all the heat that is spewing from your centre and being emitted by your 600+ light rays.

Damn I'm good. B)

Coordinator is not the same as Head honcho. SirWil is your guy to email your complaints about our apparent poor fighting capabilities. All comments are welcomed. Cool tangent, lovely ad hominem.

I remember SW, I hope that renegade of funk still isn't using Anthony's battle plans :P

Yes, this thread is about Red and NPO, not NPO and CN. I look forward to Red Dawn Rising. Just make sure your red sun doesn't burn out too quickly into a red dwarf...you know, with all the heat that is spewing from your centre and being emitted by your 600+ light rays.

Damn I'm good. B)

Also burn out is impossible, we are ever changing, when we age, we go supernova and comeback out as a new being. Creation is an intriguing event.

Edited by Zeta Defender

You are wrong. I know it's convenient for your cause to claim that NPO were whining to the extent that FAN did, but it's simply not true. For the most part NPO focused their discussion away from complaining and towards showing the true nature of the Karma war: a convenient power grab. Obviously the explanation is more complex then that, with different alliances having different reasons for extending the war, ranging from fear to ambition, but when it comes down to it we all know why this war turned out how it did. Arguing our case is not complaining.

The Revenge Doctrine was not nullified
Part A, Section IV. The New Pacific Order hereby commits to never reinstating the Moldavi Doctrine or the original version of the Revenge Doctrine in any form. Henceforth, the Red Sphere is a free Sphere, with no restrictions on the Senate or alliance inhabitance.

Yes, it was.