Titans in a Longboat

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else lol hard after reading this?

No, did you lol hard when you read this?

In accordance with the surrender accepted by all involved parties, Valhalla has completed her terms and is ready to rejoin the Cybernations community.

Valhalla recognizes that she has wronged some alliances in the past, and apologizes for that. These wrongs were the result of playing by the rules as presented to her at that time. The rules have changed, and as such Valhalla will change.

actually, yes I did. Very hard so.

Besides the fact they have done some things in the past that they have said they will not do anymore did you have a point or are you just laughing at them for making an apology and trying to make a change "for the better"? This attempt to mock them for moving on after they have completed their terms is pretty low.

Edited by Alterego

Besides the fact they have done some things in the past that they have said they will not do anymore did you have a point or are you just laughing at them for making an apology and trying to make a change "for the better"? This attempt to mock them for moving on after they have completed their terms is pretty low.

So one war where they get white peace makes them decide to change what they have been doing for years? And that 'change', they say, comes out in 2 sentences of a thread about their surrender terms.

specifically,

playing by the rules as presented to her at that time. The rules have changed

I've been playing by the same rules for 3 years, and I have done just fine, so obviously they are doing it wrong

Edited by CptGodzilla

So one war where they get white peace makes them decide to change what they have been doing for years? And that 'change', they say, comes out in 2 sentences of a thread about their surrender terms.

specifically,

I've been playing by the same rules for 3 years, and I have done just fine, so obviously they are doing it wrong

So you mock them for making a start, classy <_< What is the required amount of time to pass and sentences posted that will appease you . Most people including those they fought have moved on with the end of their terms, Valhalla have moved on, you are still stuck in the past and what you are doing belongs there too.

Edited by Alterego

So you mock them for making a start, classy <_< What is the required amount of time to pass and sentences posted that will appease you . Most people including those they fought have moved on with the end of their terms, Valhalla have moved on, you are still stuck in the past and what you are doing belongs there too.

The amount of people that valhalla caused to quit the game offsets the amount of people that posted in this thread forgiving them

The amount of people that valhalla caused to quit the game offsets the amount of people that posted in this thread forgiving them

The war is over and they met their terms. How many times are alliances going to be held to account by the people formerly known as Karma for their past actions :mad:

The war is over and they met their terms. How many times are alliances going to be held to account by the people formerly known as Karma for their past actions :mad:

I was never in this "karma" you speak of. I personally say that a month of no military is hardly a fitting punishment for years of oppression, bullying, and running nations off bob.

I was never in this "karma" you speak of. I personally say that a month of no military is hardly a fitting punishment for years of oppression, bullying, and running nations off bob.

And so we discover the validity of your arguments.

We all appreciate your well-wishing, and I do hope to see you again. Thanks again for the congratulations :awesome:

And so we discover the validity of your arguments.

We all appreciate your well-wishing, and I do hope to see you again. Thanks again for the congratulations :awesome:

I'm quite sure there are far more people out there (on the side of being against valhalla) feel the same way as I do than the others.

And since when has a post on the OWF not been the personal opinion of the poster.

I'm quite sure there are far more people out there (on the side of being against valhalla) feel the same way as I do than the others.

And since when has a post on the OWF not been the personal opinion of the poster.

I'm sorry, but you've lost me. I don't believe your response was randomly generated, but I think it may have been close :D

Being "quite sure" makes for very little proof.

You have little place to scoffing at those poised to make a positive change in their future. As has been previously stated, if you cannot accept this, perhaps you belong in the past.

As Nizzle said, thank you all for your congratulations, they are greatly appreciated. :D

Edited by Vesalius

Thank you, and feel free to come again, Cap'n.

My heart is deeply warmed that you found inner lol's at Article 5, unfortunately I really couldn't be arsed to care about your opinion on this treaty.

I for one look forward to dealing with a Valhalla 2.0, and I wuv 'em greatly.

o/

Edited by Masterof9puppets

Hi Zilla glad to see you still wub me. LOL

All we can say is that its been an honor to work with Kronos and that our feelings for them have grown over the last 3 months to the point that if you hit Kronos expect timely viking boats rolling up on your nation.

o/ Kronos

This is an interesting development to see between some former foes and some dear friends.. I hope both that the leniency given to Valhalla originally by their victors as well as the friendships that have grown since then between previously opposing sides have neither one been naive but based upon real self-reflection and continued changes in direction.

o/ Kronos

o/ Valhalla