World Map Claims

Ezequiel

I have been updating the map recently but it is way too distorted to work with no matter the skills you have. (Unless your skill is siting at your computer, staring at the map and using paint to fix it.)

How to:

Take the map, right click on it and save it in your pictures. Then go to MS paint and open the map up, draw your current claims as best you can. Copy your claims and get rid of everything else, save your claims under .png NOT .jpeg. Open up your browser and go to www.imagehost.org and upload the image. Then paste the link here.

(Click to enlarge)

Worldmapempty.jpg

The faster you make your claims, the quicker the map is updated. Make sure to leave the claims unnamed and post the name of your country in the post above the link to your claims.

This is also the activity check, all nations have been purged from the map for the redraw of the map(not restarting, just redoing the map) and will be added as you post them. If you know of people who have their nation locked, please state so in your post. If you have any problem or need help, contact me directly by PM on these forums.

Edited by Ezequiel

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The striped area is joint controlled between Lu Empire (Dragon Empire merger state) and Zargathia.

landclaim.png

Paint still Fails at properly striping an area.

Also, the Daqing prefecture in Jilin belongs to the PRC, it's an impossible task in Paint to properly separate this so Keshav will have to fix that part when he posts his land claim.

Sorry.

Edited by Amyante

Croatia, Bosnia and Herczegovin...however you spell it

In English it's Herzegovina.

I own: Madagascar, the Seychelles (probably too small to add), Reunion (there's two islands east of madagascar, the left one, Reunion, is mine and the right one, called Mauritius, is Transvaal's).

Also this northmap.png

I want the same dark blue color I had before for my claims, please.

In English it's Herzegovina.

I own: Madagascar, the Seychelles (probably too small to add), Reunion (there's two islands east of madagascar, the left one, Reunion, is mine and the right one, called Mauritius, is Transvaal's).

Also this northmap.png

I want the same dark blue color I had before for my claims, please.

OKAY, so after like 10 minutes trying to use the stupid eyedrop tool to bring that blue color from the little map up there and fill in my claims with it, I give up. I've circled everything I own. Just fill all the land within those circles and I'll be content. I'll be happy if you can find a way to get that other blue color on there, though.

madmap.png

Nooo way in hell. My claims would take a page to list.

Central America

Mexico up to Verracruz and Guerrero

Columbia 13, 2, 12, 28, 5, 4, 19, 18, 11, 22, 7, 25, 24. I THINK.

The parts of Venezuela on the west side of that lake thing.

Peru

Northern Brazil

Northern Chile

Parts of Bolivia

Guyana

Suriname

French Guinea

Eastern Brazil down to Uruguay.

The Azores Islands (The ones off of Portugal)

Pitcairn Island Chain (Look it up.)

Haiti

Dominican Republic

Puerto Rico

Jamaica

All the rest of the Caribbean except for Nedland, Cuba, and the Bahamas.

And by Central America, I mean:

Guatemala

Honduras

Belize

El Salvador

Nicaragua

Costa Rica

Panama (Imperial Center! :D)

The islands around it. Except for Nedland.

Edited by Shadowsage