The Malvinas Captures British agent

Zoot Zoot

Malvinas Emergency Broadcast

Emergency address to the international community from Premier Zooty

As of 14.27 PM today The british secret service agent responbile for this biological terrorist attack on the Malvinas has been captured.

Louise Hart of London.

Age 36

height 5.7

weight/Build - slim

serial number MI-662216

She was attained by securtiy services today during the midday curfew sneaking out of the local hotels beer cellar.

In the attempt to capture her she seriously injured 2 soldiers, suffering only minor wounds to her head from missing her step and falling on her face at the feet of the awaiting soldiers.

Observation images have been released in the hopes that other Nations may wish to lay charges agianst her for other actions she may have commited.

spy1.jpg

She is to be executed by firing squad in 1 Hour from this news bulletin.

Yours graciously

Premier Zooty

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Malvinas Emergency Broadcast

Emergency address to the international community from Premier Zooty

The British Spy Louise Hart has been executed via fireing Squad.

After intense questioning and perswasive means she revealed the source of a cure for the epidemic which is now being passed to the Nations with standing military units in the Malvinas to be used as vaccination.

Louise was placed in Condemned Prisonsers clothing and strapped to the chair.

A shaved head and Prisoners clothes are to Shame her before she is shot.

Her last words before her death were to her family which shall not be broadcasted but sent to the British government.

firingsquad500.jpg

The execution took place in the Courtyard of City 17's Citadel.

members of the execution party are members of Malvinas Elite Indian Regiment who were formally members of a British army Gurkha Regiment.

Let it be known to all Nations. Captured spies will be announced with a 60 minute response time in which you have your chance to object to the execution and plead your case.

If nobody steps forward the spy is executed.

I bid you goodnight

Premier Zoot

The spy in question released a strain of Ebola into my Nation causing dozens of deaths in what was at the time a tiny population of 170.

she was captured, inteogated and executed for crimes against humanity, genocide, terrorist acts and being a spy.

The nations of the world were given the opertunity to speak up in her defence or request extradition for other crimes commited.

nobody did.

The acts she commited are what could be compared to, with my nation being so small a community, a holocaust.

OOC- as cent sad earlier bout only ingame nations count, and i wasnt aware of this at the time, so i said that the spy must have lied about her organisation/homeland in ana ttempt to confuse my nations security advisors given our relative lack of information on other Nations around the world.

The spy in question released a strain of Ebola into my Nation causing dozens of deaths in what was at the time a tiny population of 170.

she was captured, inteogated and executed for crimes against humanity, genocide, terrorist acts and being a spy.

The nations of the world were given the opertunity to speak up in her defence or request extradition for other crimes commited.

nobody did.

The acts she commited are what could be compared to, with my nation being so small a community, a holocaust.

"We weren't provided the transmission in time, considering your... primitive transmission equipment. I also highly doubt that this 'spy' released such an outbreak into your nation... it looks more like you were trying to garner public sympathy, looking at the facts."

"We weren't provided the transmission in time, considering your... primitive transmission equipment. I also highly doubt that this 'spy' released such an outbreak into your nation... it looks more like you were trying to garner public sympathy, looking at the facts."

The i advise you look into the Transmission which calls for help and appraises the forces on station in and around the Malvinas keeping it in quarantine

Edited by Zoot Zoot

The UMS would advise that you should watch your tongue before throwing out baseless accusations... they seldom bring to light favorable results.

Classified

[b]TOP SECRET[/b]

Re: Malvinas Crisis

Curristan Miltary readiness elevated to DEFCON 3. 

ICBM Silos al over Curristan prepared for conventional attack. 10,000lb warheads armed and ready. 

Tomahawk Cruise Missile Silos also prepared for action.

President Richards informed of situation. ICBM Launch codes being witheld at this time.

Private

The it seems we have a great deal to discuss regarding the deaths of dozens of my citizens.

Said spy was carrying a second secure container with more of the infection contained inside, frozen.

My abassader Oddjob is waiting for your council woman at the airport, i have some ensuite rooms in my private lounge at the Airport.

we can talk there.

The Nation of Malvinas is now at DEFCON 3
All Soldiers have been called up to active duty and are currently on High alert
any aircraft in the area without authorisation WILL be ordered to leave the area or be fired on with Lethal force

Classified

[b]TOP SECRET[/b]

Re: Malvinas Crisis

Curristan Miltary readiness elevated to DEFCON 3. 

ICBM Silos al over Curristan prepared for conventional attack. 10,000lb warheads armed and ready. 

Tomahawk Cruise Missile Silos also prepared for action.

President Richards informed of situation. ICBM Launch codes being witheld at this time.

Deep in a command center int he Dragon Empire.. Strategic missile silos opening in Curristan! flashed across the screens. A hot line was picked up as the Chairman received the news and he dialed the head of state of Curristan.

"Our satellites indicate elevated readiness and launch preparations occurring in Curristan. Please indicate your intent?" Maelstrom asked.

Public

New Zealand has placed a temporary protection order on the Malvinas. Any nation attempting to engage hostilities with the Malvinas will be engaging hostilities with New Zealand for the next 72 hours.

Private

Councilwoman Ata will be there in eleven hours.

Public

New Zealand has placed a temporary protection order on the Malvinas. Any nation attempting to engage hostilities with the Malvinas will be engaging hostilities with New Zealand for the next 72 hours.

"We only acknowledge the Republic of South America's control over the islands, not anybody else."

Edited by Franz Ferdinand

Then you need to have words with The Nation of Kanteero Because The Islandsare within his Territory and we came to an agreement that i can reside on the Eastern Island on the condition that if My nation is overcome or falls apar, it reverts back to his claim.