The Malvinas Captures British agent

Zoot Zoot

If this is the official statement from New Zealand then the Malvinas wrongfull appreihended and executed an innocent foreign operative in our nation, without our consent.

i am not defending our punishment for at the time all the evidence told us it was louise hart.

it appears we are mistaken and will be issuing a formal apology to the government of new zealand and louises family.

PRIVATE

Councilwoman Ata, can you fill me in on any details or reports she sent back on the real criminal here?

i offer my deepest sympathy and apologies for my security services mistake, and my own for signing the execution order.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't care if they're your citizen; your investigation is invading our sphere of the world. If you're investigating a death of a private citizen, that doesn't warrant protection of an entire nation. Thus something else is going on.

Foreign Imperialists are not welcome in South America. That is why we threaten you.

Shadowsage, the eastern falkland island is NOT on south American soil.

south america isa seperate piece of rock seperated from the falklands by a strip of the ocean. we NOT part of south america.

we are the Malvinas we are independant and will only answer to the rulings of centurius because gave us the permissions to live on that island INSIDE of his own territory.

We don't care if they're your citizen; your investigation is invading our sphere of the world. If you're investigating a death of a private citizen, that doesn't warrant protection of an entire nation. Thus something else is going on.

Foreign Imperialists are not welcome in South America. That is why we threaten you.

We're investigating the death of an agent of New Zealand, the killings of dozens of people in the Malvinas, possible rogue agents in the South American sphere that you had no idea about, and protecting a nation being threatened by others over something nobody else should even be worried about.

Foreign imperialists are not welcome anywhere.

So you're investigating not the death of a private citizen, but a spy. That makes your position so much better. That's quite possible that we had no idea, considering we don't make it our business to snoop in others affairs. The Maldives can handle their own business.

So why don't you go back to where you're welcome?

Private to the Republic of South America

Ah, brothers. We will prevent the colonization of South America by foreign nations, side by side. Full Mobilization it is; prepare for war. They shall not keep one inch of our soil.

Edited by Shadowsage

The government of New Zealand has sent no Soldiers or any military hardware, but it merely enclosing the malvinas insides its protection until this debacle is clearedup and full details can be released to other nations involved.

It was no intention to flare up a hornets nest here gentlemen and ladies, The malvinas is open to discussion as soon as it is resolved.

all i am asking for, as the leader of the Malvinas, for for your armies to stand down until a solution is found and released and this paticular instance is sorted.

This is flaring way out of control, and i do not wish a full on war flare up in the southern hemispehere over the wrongfull execution of a spy with a nation i am in diplomatic talks iwth.

Edited by Zoot Zoot

So you're investigating not the death of a private citizen, but a spy. That makes your position so much better. That's quite possible that we had no idea, considering we don't make it our business to snoop in others affairs. The Maldives can handle their own business.

So why don't you go back to where you're welcome?

Now you're just talking crazy.

The spy was sent after another agent intending on causing havoc in South America. As soon as we're done talking to the Malvinas' government, full details will be released to calm your overactive nerves.

In case you didn't notice, we are welcome. The Malvinas have accepted our help, and we will give it. How you can accuse someone of being an imperialist by not grabbing land, not sending soldiers, not acting aggressive and not extending our sphere of influence over another nation is beyond us. Calm yourselves.

New zealand offered us its protection because of nations who see threats at every corner good sir.

They aided us with the viral outbreak with medical supplies, they also came forward and admitted it was their spy.

they have also decided to keep this internal between the Malvinas and them.

internal affairs and investigations do not promt the threat or presumed claims over where my island is based, who is it damn well belongs too and more importantly its threat level.

all the best

Premier Zoot

While this might be true New Zealand is not welcome to commit Imperialism on this side of the world, the Falkands having been an extension of the Republic are considered South American.

"I fail to see how sending diplomats to talk to a nation that is being brutally attacked for the death of one of their own citizens is guilty of imperialism. Imperialism is perhaps the taking over of the country, however, New Zealand has not attempted to take over, just solve the problem with a bit of class. I would ask the South American countries to wait, if just for a moment, for this matter to clear up, before making a large incident about this."

I can see you point of view centurius, however they are not promoting Imperialism, they, like me simply want a peacefull solution to the current proceedings, well i cannot speak forthem, but that is how i perceive the situation.

Until they offer any proof at all that what they are doing is not expansion of their influence under the guise of a diplomatic mission, we are not backing down.

We're sending a single Councilwoman to talk to the Malvinas. We're not sending troops, we're not sending money, we're not rigging elections, we're not taking over a country, we're not even sending another agent to clean up. We're doing what normal people do when faced with a problem: talk it out.

We promised to release the details once talks with the Malvinas are finished. Can you wait that long?

"Please Your Excellencies, we can easily prevent any bloodshed or unneeded fighting in one of the more peaceful continents in the world. I ask every nation to at least calm down for a moment and look at this civilly. New Zealand has interfered in a South American nation, but they did it without malice or reason to expand. At least let them talk to Malvina and then we can continue with the debate if there is a strong violation of South American sovereignty, but until that time. There is no need to insult neighbors that could lead to a global problem in the future."

Depends. How long will talks take; we're still working up our Guard from standby status.

They'll take until the Malvinas have no more questions and we know exactly what went on down there. It can take anything from a day to three. No more than four at the worst of circumstances.

New England would like to urge both the Holy Imperium and New Zealand to calm down. From what we are seeing, New Zealand's investigating the death of its supposed agent and they established a temporary protectorate over the Malvinas (key word: temporary), which may be a cause for some concern, but certainly nothing to get worked over. This means New Zealand is not embarking into 'imperialism' or anything else.

That, and you both are our allies, and we don't want you to fight against each other. :wub:

Edited by JEDCJT

private

Councilwoman Ata, can you elaborate on the situation.

did your agent report his name? identification? anything that can help us catch the real monster behind all this strife.

The entire South american continent is up in arms about it and i do not wish any more blood to be split.

my nations relgion of buddism has already been breached by the wrongful execution of your agent, i do not wish it breached again. even in self defence.

Premier Zoot approves of Nations wanting to send Their own representatives, however i must urge you to take the latest avaccine of ebola before entering my nation, although new cases have not sprung up since the vaccinations were handed out there are still alot of seiously ill people.

Edited by Zoot Zoot