The Malvinas Captures British agent

Zoot Zoot

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sargun as it is MY sovereign nation I will decide who can send representatives.

if it helps ease the current tensions any of the forsaid nations can send representatives to OBSERVE only.

they cannot interfere with our proceedings in this case.

failure to comply with that simple rule will earn them a pre paid ticket home courtsey of the malvinian government

Sargun as it is MY sovereign nation I will decide who can send representatives.

if it helps ease the current tensions any of the forsaid nations can send representatives to OBSERVE only.

they cannot interfere with our proceedings in this case.

failure to comply with that simple rule will earn them a pre paid ticket home courtsey of the malvinian government

Sargun is a retired King. New Zealand is ruled by a Council.

Foreign representatives allowed into the meeting will be given secrets that New Zealand is only willing to share with the Imperium and the Malvinas. We're not going to spill intelligence operations to the entire world, that's tantamount to diplomatic suicide. The Malvinas have every right to accept representatives: we have every right to not say anything in front of them. You wanted information and we offered it to you. Don't change the rules half-way through.

Edited by Sargun

well now king sangun, im sure one more person, whom i owe my nation to can be involved iwth the proceedings if he so wishes. any nation secrets of the sorts or along those lines can be kept and stored in a secure messaging system which is housed in a reinforced bunker under the island for.. the most severe diplomatic cirumstances, but im sure i could abuse its use once or twice.