The Malvinas Captures British agent

Zoot Zoot

Then you need to have words with The Nation of Kanteero Because The Islandsare within his Territory and we came to an agreement that i can reside on the Eastern Island on the condition that if My nation is overcome or falls apar, it reverts back to his claim.

"I therefore, do believe that if you fell because of your own fallacy, it would go back to him whatever occurs to you."

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooc: Zoot Zoot, You have no idea of the phone call or the actions I have made. They're local to me and you have not been informed of them. I have called only Curristan and the intelligence in my command center is only for the Chairman.. you have no representatives in my command center to view what my satellites know. Please keep in mind the scope and breadth of your own character's capability to perceive. Thank you.

"We only acknowledge the Republic of South America's control over the islands, not anybody else."

We aren't controlling the islands. Consider it a protecorate treaty.

You've been warned. We're currently engaging in talks with the Malvinas - we wouldn't want you to interrupt.

What evidence do you have sir of fallacy?

New Zealand has already come forward as the host Nation of the spy and it is being resolved internally with that Nation.

I see no reason why you should try and Bully your way into this diplomatic situation as it does NOT concern the Nation of lubeck good sir.

now in the words of one of my most colourful generals

Stand down.

if you wish to continue your argument about the legal recognition or the "Falsness" of the Ebola outbreak then i will be more than happy to have it presented as a case at the World court.

ooc: Zoot Zoot, You have no idea of the phone call or the actions I have made. They're local to me and you have not been informed of them. I have called only Curristan and the intelligence in my command center is only for the Chairman.. you have no representatives in my command center to view what my satellites know. Please keep in mind the scope and breadth of your own character's capability to perceive. Thank you.

OOC sorry mate my bad, ill edit my post

What evidence do you have sir of fallacy?

New Zealand has already come forward as the host Nation of the spy and it is being resolved internally with that Nation.

I see no reason why you should try and Bully your way into this diplomatic situation as it does NOT concern the Nation of lubeck good sir.

now in the words of one of my most colourful generals

Stand down.

if you wish to continue your argument about the legal recognition or the "Falsness" of the Ebola outbreak then i will be more than happy to have it presented as a case at the World court.

"Then I challenge you to bring it to the World Court, see what they'll say. I'm sure they'll have the same stance. We used to rule the island you preside on, and thus, we have a real reason to make sure they don't disintegrate into anarchy. We helped stabilise the region you are in, so at least you could give the common decency to acknowledge that. Stand down? Hah, I laugh at your proposal."

Deep in a command center int he Dragon Empire.. Strategic missile silos opening in Curristan! flashed across the screens. A hot line was picked up as the Chairman received the news and he dialed the head of state of Curristan.

"Our satellites indicate elevated readiness and launch preparations occurring in Curristan. Please indicate your intent?" Maelstrom asked.

President Polly Richards replied "These preperations are merely a show of force. I have withheld the launch codes so no conventional ICBM launch can take place. Also i have forbidden any Tomahawk launch. The military have only authorisation to do defensive preperations even though the Malvinas would not fire on Curristan soil."

Again Franze i request that you stand down and we can take this line of discussion for another time.

i fully acknowledge the effort you put into stabilising the region, However now is not the time or the place for such trivial discussions.

As the government of Malvinas has stated, we are willing to discuss it. But later.

OOC: franz i check the world x thread i asked about the islands in there etc i was told you had passwed control of the island to centurius

Maelstrom nodded, "Thank you, Mr. Richards. It's an obligation for me to verify the security of my state when I see long range silos open. So it's a possible conventional attack/defense on the Malvinas. I hope the matter simmers down. Good luck in your efforts.. please continue to try diplomacy." He would then quietly hang up.

Another call to his generals in the command center

"Keep Curristan under observation. It appears not to be direct at us.. but a measure of caution always saves from a blanket of pain."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Again Franze i request that you stand down and we can take this line of discussion for another time.

i fully acknowledge the effort you put into stabilising the region, However now is not the time or the place for such trivial discussions.

As the government of Malvinas has stated, we are willing to discuss it. But later.

OOC: franz i check the world x thread i asked about the islands in there etc i was told you had passwed control of the island to centurius

"We shall not step down, we admit we gave control over our former South American / Antarctican regions, yet we still watch out for the stability of it, for it is a second homeland to us. Heritage is very important, and that is the moral of the story."

OOC: My character I mostly RP with is Vega, Franz Ferdinand died a few months ago in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Edited by Franz Ferdinand

CLASSIFIED

The Premiers Desk

Unidentified aircraft performing patrols over the bay of City 17, 10 miles out of our of national waters

Military on High alert, but Orders are keeping them from opening fire.

will continue attempting Radio contact

what is the course of Action we should take sir?

regards
General Stone of the Malvinian National Guard

"We shall not step down, we admit we gave control over our former South American / Antarctican regions, yet we still watch out for the stability of it, for it is a second homeland to us. Heritage is very important, and that is the moral of the story."

OOC: My character I mostly RP with is Vega, Franz Ferdinand died a few months ago in Asunción, Paraguay.

Sir, you have the word of my Nation, military and Premier, this area shall NOT destablize, The Eastern falkland island is under quarantine from the Ebola epidemic which is simply an internal affair which required international help given the limited resources of my Nation.

Now The situtuation regarding the spies execution is being resolved as we speak between the Malvinas and New Zealand, and once an agreement or a solution is confirmed i shall have a copy of the report sent to your desk immidietley to keep you in the loop sir.

thankyou for your patience in this matter, all i can ask is that your step back from the brink, and take a backseat in this paticular instance.

Sir, you have the word of my Nation, military and Premier, this area shall NOT destablize, The Eastern falkland island is under quarantine from the Ebola epidemic which is simply an internal affair which required international help given the limited resources of my Nation.

Now The situtuation regarding the spies execution is being resolved as we speak between the Malvinas and New Zealand, and once an agreement or a solution is confirmed i shall have a copy of the report sent to your desk immidietley to keep you in the loop sir.

thankyou for your patience in this matter, all i can ask is that your step back from the brink, and take a backseat in this paticular instance.

"Empty promises mean nothing. We shall not rest, until those behind the unlawful abduction and killing of this fine, innocent woman are brought to justice for what they have done. We shall not take a backseat, we know exactly what we are doing."

The Holy Imperium does not take kindly to New Zealand meddling in its' backyard, especially concerning islands which have effectively zero interest to new Zealand aside from either imperial influences or a way to stoke the furnace with the Republic of South America. These factors force us to conclude that New Zealand is trying to expand its influence in South America, and we strongly recommend they mind their own business.

Classified Internal Communication

All Forces are to raise to DEFCON 3, in preparation of defending the South American Continent from interlopers. Warheads are to be readied but not placed in silos. The Navy will sail for the Southernmost Pacific Port under our control and await further orders. The Imperial Guard has been notified to prepare 300,000 Soldiers for deployment to the Southern Imperium.

To the Glory of the Imperium,

Kevin Holihan

OOC: I don't believe you fully understand my character, do you? He doesn't take no for an answer, most of the time.

OOC: well no i dont tbh. cos now its anoying me IRL. it doesnt concern you and im a new guy. im not even a threat to you or the region so simply back off out of it until you get a real reason.

OOC: well no i dont tbh. cos now its anoying me IRL. it doesnt concern you and im a new guy. im not even a threat to you or the region so simply back off out of it until you get a real reason.

OOC: Now what makes you think I don't already have a reason? Now let us stop this Out-of-Character chain, and return back into character.

The Holy Imperium does not take kindly to New Zealand meddling in its' backyard, especially concerning islands which have effectively zero interest to new Zealand aside from either imperial influences or a way to stoke the furnace with the Republic of South America. These factors force us to conclude that New Zealand is trying to expand its influence in South America, and we strongly recommend they mind their own business.

The agent arrested and executed in the Malvinas was a New Zealand citizen. She was wrongfully tortured and was tailing a man who we know to be the real culprit behind this. If you want to put on your tin foil hats, be our guest. While we're busy trying to get in the business of saving lives, you're threatening people for no reason. Real stable.

Quite stable. We haven't been through three genocidal regimes, unlike some people in the conversation. Either way, you are on South American soil and that is a transgression. You will leave, or there will be consequences. There is no third option.

Quite stable. We haven't been through three genocidal regimes, unlike some people in the conversation. Either way, you are on South American soil and that is a transgression. You will leave, or there will be consequences. There is no third option.

Yes, insult the people who have been oppressed and been victims of genocide for many years instead of actually contributing to the argument. Then you pull random statements like "on South American soil" out of your $@!, and you wonder why we don't care for you.

You are threatening a nation willingly accepted New Zealand protection. Now only are you violating Malvinas' sovereignty, you are threatening us over the death of our own citizen.