Cash Bounty

SunnyInc

The trade partners are secret because he is operating multis which he is trading with. Hence the always full trade set. I reported it sometime back but no one seems to care.

Do you have any actual evidence of this? Or is he clearly cheating just because you don't like him?

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trade partners are secret because he is operating multis which he is trading with. Hence the always full trade set. I reported it sometime back but no one seems to care.

Evidence please? If you reported him, the mods checked him out. And if they said he's clean, he's probably clean. Why do you hate him so much anyway? Did he roll you or something?

-Bama

Lots of people have secret trades. This is not evidence of multis.

I don't know why all off-colour trades aren't secret. There's no reason for them to be anything else.

I don't know who this guy is but he sounds like a dick. I'm surprised that there aren't more nations battering down his door considering how many he has attacked. I do admire the guy's persistence but like others have said, he is throwing money away for no reason, and all this attention is not the best thing to give him.

I've never donated.

I feel silly defending myself with such a statement. It's almost like an attempt to vindicate one's self with the argument "I'm a poor tipper," but it's a fact. And to open the books on my finances:

Bills Paid: $13,069,462.91

Purchases Over Time: $260,396,197.79

Of course I'm upside down on tax collection (to pay: 276k collect: 113k) so most of the purchases were with stolen cash.

And for the record, I've been ZI'd 4 times. It's hard to pinpoint which alliance is responsible since it tends to be a group effort, but I'd estimate it was: 1st time = Group effort, 2nd time = Sparta, 3rd time = GPA, 4th time = New Polar Order.

Cheers!

Wampler

Keep up the good work. :v:

Do you have any actual evidence of this? Or is he clearly cheating just because you don't like him?

Some of you people get really excitable and imagine emotional states on to others concerning what is to them a non entity comprising of nothing but dots on a screen. I come here occasionally and make comments on something that appears around the top of the list. My feelings on this particular non entity are no different than on any other. I'm merely passing a few moments of time.

Evidence please? If you reported him, the mods checked him out. And if they said he's clean, he's probably clean. Why do you hate him so much anyway? Did he roll you or something?

-Bama

As for "Evidence please?" and the mods must have checked him out. I couldn't care less whether you believe it or not and no they didn't check it out and say he is clean. They said I hadn't made the report in the proper format and they didn't check it out at all. As for hate, refer to my above comment about the irrelevance of dots on a screen and you may get a sense of why I cared so little that I wasn't going to waste another moment making out some report in a format that suited them. I had already done what I deemed to be a civic duty at the time and wasn't going to waste another moment making out any further report in any correct format.

"Did he roll you or something?" This non entity has done nothing to me. Not a single thing. So you can forget all your imaginary ramblings of hate and dislike and project them onto someone else who may actually fit the bill.

Okay, there isn't any brilliance here. Whilst Wampler is undoubtedly succeeding outside of the community-constructed 'rinse and repeat' style norms of tax collection, infra purchase and basic existence as a cog in the alliance wheel (I commend him for this and am glad to see him having fun by winning in his own way), this is not genius at work. Just an understanding of the basic game mechanics, a high activity level and a small degree of originality.

non entity

Well jeez, don't insult the man...he's got four or five alliances wanting him dead for his actions, he's obviously worthy of being considered at least somewhat of an entity. :awesome:

Wampler, people like you crack me up.

I don't know why people think so much of this guy. How hard is it to raid noobs? Alliances send their inexperienced nations to attack him and get war experience. So how is it amazing that he manages to survive? As soon as he makes it to around 6,000 NS, he draws the more experienced nations and gets smacked down. Not very amazing.

I wouldn't argue that I am brilliant or even close. I'm not sure where to start in arguing whether or not I'm an "entity" so I'll leave that one alone as well.

I do have fun doing what I do. People work hard on their nations, work hard to coordinate tech deals with lower NS folks. They send them 9mil, 12mil, 15mil... and then suddenly it's gone -- simply a part of my combined infra, soldiers and tanks. All I ever give back are cruise missiles.

Most people just cut their loses and move on, but every once and a while it really pays off. When poor Sunny sent out his 3 million and waited like a kid mailing away for a cereal prize it was too much to resist. He was so excited about the prospect of his 100 tech, counting down the days till he'd be at the coveted 7,232 tech. Then? Then what happens?

I drink his milkshake.

I really don't need the cash. I use it to buy more infra that will be bombed away in a day or two, troops that I'll throw recklessly at attackers. I don't need it. What I do need is his official emails entitled "Ultimatum!"

First I negotiate my friendship in lieu of paying back the tech. Then I offer a warm acquaintanceship and 25 tech. Then I watch him seeth as I follow up with a response to his threats:

"Chillax, just be happy I don't take more from your little alliance. We tech raiders pray on World Task Force because you're known as the French of cybernations ;) "

It's not that I consider myself some Napoleonic master tactician. I just enjoy the ripples I can cause and the anger I can achieve in this game. It's really quite delightful and provides a lot of mid-day entertainment.

So just to recap:

1) I'm not cheating

2) I'm not donating

3) I do want attention

4) I like milkshakes

5) I am not brilliant

6) I hope to hit over a billion dollars stolen before I'm done. I'm currently at $276,747,698. Ways to go, so keep tech dealin' folks!

Thanks for the support from some, the attention from the rest.

I wouldn't argue that I am brilliant or even close. I'm not sure where to start in arguing whether or not I'm an "entity" so I'll leave that one alone as well.

I do have fun doing what I do. People work hard on their nations, work hard to coordinate tech deals with lower NS folks. They send them 9mil, 12mil, 15mil... and then suddenly it's gone -- simply a part of my combined infra, soldiers and tanks. All I ever give back are cruise missiles.

Most people just cut their loses and move on, but every once and a while it really pays off. When poor Sunny sent out his 3 million and waited like a kid mailing away for a cereal prize it was too much to resist. He was so excited about the prospect of his 100 tech, counting down the days till he'd be at the coveted 7,232 tech. Then? Then what happens?

I drink his milkshake.

I really don't need the cash. I use it to buy more infra that will be bombed away in a day or two, troops that I'll throw recklessly at attackers. I don't need it. What I do need is his official emails entitled "Ultimatum!"

First I negotiate my friendship in lieu of paying back the tech. Then I offer a warm acquaintanceship and 25 tech. Then I watch him seeth as I follow up with a response to his threats:

"Chillax, just be happy I don't take more from your little alliance. We tech raiders pray on World Task Force because you're known as the French of cybernations ;) "

It's not that I consider myself some Napoleonic master tactician. I just enjoy the ripples I can cause and the anger I can achieve in this game. It's really quite delightful and provides a lot of mid-day entertainment.

So just to recap:

1) I'm not cheating

2) I'm not donating

3) I do want attention

4) I like milkshakes

5) I am not brilliant

6) I hope to hit over a billion dollars stolen before I'm done. I'm currently at $276,747,698. Ways to go, so keep tech dealin' folks!

Thanks for the support from some, the attention from the rest.

Can you blame me for trying to squeeze some tech out of you?

Not one bit. And I'll tell you what. You send me the 6 million and I'll pretend this whole thing never happened.

I'll send you happy thoughts but thats as sweet as the deal is going to get for you :)

Edited by SunnyInc

I don't know why people think so much of this guy. How hard is it to raid noobs? Alliances send their inexperienced nations to attack him and get war experience. So how is it amazing that he manages to survive? As soon as he makes it to around 6,000 NS, he draws the more experienced nations and gets smacked down. Not very amazing.

Exactly. Capable of nothing but bothering new players with low level nations. And as for the one who talked about this attention beggar being "misunderstood". Well I think any misunderstanding has been cleared up by the attention beggar itself.

"I just enjoy the ripples I can cause and the anger"

And there you have it. That's the depth of it. Bully small nations trying to find their feet in the game to get jollies out of making them angry and putting them off the game before they have any time to settle into it. Then when it strays into range of the more experienced is slapped silly.

The only amazing thing about it is that anyone thought there was anything here to be amazed about.

Fighting FAN getting expensive?

Probably pretty much this. FAN aren't the types of guys you want to mess with. :awesome:

Exactly. Capable of nothing but bothering new players with low level nations. And as for the one who talked about this attention beggar being "misunderstood". Well I think any misunderstanding has been cleared up by the attention beggar itself.

Listen, I'm tired of you trying to tear this guy down for no discernible reason. If it's so easy, go do it yourself. Go unaligned and attack alliances. Come back in 4-5 months, and if you still have 1200 infra and you aren't bill locked I'll gladly shake your hand and admit you're just as good. Otherwise, be quiet and stop going "yeah but that's EASY this guy's just an idiot hahahahahahah".

Do it. I'll be waiting.

Edited by Penkala

Probably pretty much this. FAN aren't the types of guys you want to mess with. :awesome:

Listen, I'm tired of you trying to tear this guy down for no discernible reason. If it's so easy, go do it yourself. Go unaligned and attack alliances. Come back in 4-5 months, and if you still have 1200 infra and you aren't bill locked I'll gladly shake your hand and admit you're just as good. Otherwise, be quiet and stop going "yeah but that's EASY this guy's just an idiot hahahahahahah".

Do it. I'll be waiting.

So let me get this straight. You want me to throw everything away after months of building, drag my nation down to newbie level to prove that I can load up on guerilla camps and barracks then lurk around the clock watching for these low level nations to accept aid then flatten them with an overwhelming soldier efficiency and steal their money?

You just keep on waiting. The act of doing so would be even more absurd than the suggestion.

So let me get this straight. You want me to throw everything away after months of building, drag my nation down to newbie level to prove that I can load up on guerilla camps and barracks then lurk around the clock watching for these low level nations to accept aid then flatten them with an overwhelming soldier efficiency and steal their money?

You just keep on waiting. The act of doing so would be even more absurd than the suggestion.

Yes. I'm asking you to put your money where your mouth is or close your mouth.

Yes. I'm asking you to put your money where your mouth is or close your mouth.

OK. After a quick check ot the forum rules I could find nothing there mentioning any need to avoid making posts that annoy you. So until that may change I will keep on posting regardless of what annoys you.

Further. Until I may take a knock to the head or perhaps a frontal lobotomy I will refrain from destroying a prefectly good nation I spent time building up on the ridiculous suggestion by someone who is annoyed that I should do so to follow the same path as some going nowhere joke attention begging by attacking new defenceless nations.

Hope that was of help to you and not too annoying.