Where do you really want to be on the map?

Bacharth

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, you called it :P.

Eh, Netherlands!

I owned all of Scandinavia once, I'm amazed nobody has tried to access my underground complexes...then again the public had no idea where they were. I need to go into the one in Svalbard with Norway and get some stuff out of there, like entire warehouses full of punch-cards and security documents. :P

Really hope people don't have those available if any of my Ubersteinian characters go to court.

I'd be Minnesota, Iowa and the Dakotas. I might take Wisconsin if I can burn Lambeau Field to the ground. However, if I was forced back to Pakistan, I really wouldn't mind. It's a neat place that forces you to get creative.

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail

I owned all of Scandinavia once, I'm amazed nobody has tried to access my underground complexes...then again the public had no idea where they were. I need to go into the one in Svalbard with Norway and get some stuff out of there, like entire warehouses full of punch-cards and security documents. :P

Really hope people don't have those available if any of my Ubersteinian characters go to court.

Actually ubie, I did explore one of your caverns, though half of the entire party died, and all they found was water and mold

Actually ubie, I did explore one of your caverns, though half of the entire party died, and all they found was water and mold

That's because you didn't ask for my help. :ph34r:

I mean, everyone knows how paranoid and nerdy Uberstein is, you think he wouldn't put traps in his cities and make them be pretty much a huge DnD dungeon? I'm sure at some point he tried to genetically engineer goblins to wander the halls and make life miserable for trespassers. :awesome: