A Brief Reminder to the Paranoid

Stumpy Jung Il

I thought of a few things to post here. The first thing I thought about was "Who cares," but I clearly care if I'm posting here, even if it's negative caring. Then I thought about posting "No one cares," but that's a lie if altergo actually posted that awesome pointless pointlessly awesome thread that got subsequently awesomely locked. Then I thought about posting something positive, and I remembered I'm supposed to be evil. Then I decided to simply post my thought process on the matter, but that's boring.

Man, why do I even post around here? It's nothing but polls and press conference threads. Oh, new idea. Why do you, like everyone else I ask (everyone) deserve a press conference?

I thought of a few things to post here. The first thing I thought about was "Who cares," but I clearly care if I'm posting here, even if it's negative caring. Then I thought about posting "No one cares," but that's a lie if altergo actually posted that awesome pointless pointlessly awesome thread that got subsequently awesomely locked. Then I thought about posting something positive, and I remembered I'm supposed to be evil. Then I decided to simply post my thought process on the matter, but that's boring.

Man, why do I even post around here? It's nothing but polls and press conference threads. Oh, new idea. Why do you, like everyone else I ask (everyone) deserve a press conference?

This wasn't really a press conference mate and I dont actually intend to answer any questions. Consider it a parody. If anything this was a post to say that I am not done with Trashcat's Corner because people wont stop asking. I wouldn't have made a thread about it if I was only asked once.

Edited by Stumpy Jung Il

Well I for one am very glad stumpy is still here, along with that I am waiting for the next Trash Cat's Corner. I mean, you are like the only one who reports on the truth and you do not seem bias so I always welcome you.

P.S. Why is the cat in a trash can? .... That cat is not happy... lol