Imperial Decree from the RLMMO (formerly known as FAIL)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where have I ever faked any logs?

You keep spouting off, you're just going to make it harder on francesca to get you off PZI. If you wish to be such a burden on your new alliance, so be it.

Ah my bad, you haven't faked logs, you just attack nations then make them fake logs to create fake CBs for unjustified wars in order to give those attacked nations peace.

Monos Archein does not back you up. You attack me, and you'll enjoy ZI.

Ah my bad, you haven't faked logs, you just attack nations then make them fake logs to create fake CBs for unjustified wars in order to give those attacked nations peace.

Monos Archein does not back you up. You attack me, and you'll enjoy ZI.

I'm pretty sure I won't. And I know they don't back me up, but this isn't being done as a member of MA, so nice try.

Your price to get off just went up again. You're starting to become too big a burden on your alliance, you sure this is worth it to francesca?

Any action you take, you take as a member of MA. It is the point of being a member of an alliance, your actions represent that alliance. If you want to fight useless wars and bicker in useless arguments, it reflects on your alliance.

CG decides what's too big of a burden for CG. All I see is unjustified bullying, and it is useless arguing about it in public. What is going to change? More drama means less fun.

What price? It'll be a cold day in hell when I ever pay you anything for peace. You'd probably just get one of your lackeys to fake log dump something saying I didn't pay anyway.

Go back to your little liar squad and !@#$%* about me more.

You're not going to be paying, your alliance is.

Price just went up again. For your sake, I'm going to stop posting, because soon enough your alliance won't be able to pay. And we don't talk about you, I would much rather not know you even existed, and I told so much to francesca last night.

If you wish to keep increasing the price your alliance will have to pay for you, by all means, be my guest.

Any action you take, you take as a member of MA. It is the point of being a member of an alliance, your actions represent that alliance. If you want to fight useless wars and bicker in useless arguments, it reflects on your alliance.

CG decides what's too big of a burden for CG. All I see is unjustified bullying, and it is useless arguing about it in public. What is going to change? More drama means less fun.

Any action I take in regards to this, is done as a member of the dynomite pact. I'll tell you when I'm acting on behalf of MA, and if I have to, I'll leave MA if it'll make you happy.

Please, if you intend to keep this non-sense up, by my guest, it's starting to get ridiculous.

Let me remind you, who said we are going to pay?

Francesca. She's trying to find diplomatic solutions to this, as am I, which is why I'm not making threats or getting all bent out of shape. Sileath keeps running his mouth, however, and keeps making the price of peace go up. And, before you say anything, I'm not talking money or tech, because I don't want money or tech, and I doubt anyone else in dynomite does, either.

This is a non-monetary price.

Edited by astronaut jones

Have it ever came to your mind that Sileath has a reason for "running his mouth"?

EDIT:

Indeed, this is absurd. The thread has been de-railed, unfortunately, and I contributed. I apologize. I will no longer post here, I am sorry.

Edited by Hell Scream

Have it ever came to your mind that Sileath has a reason for "running his mouth"?

In this instance? no, he does not have a reason.

I offered to provide him a long list of things I actually have done, and actually do on a regular basis if he wanted to accuse me of something. He's not just disparaging my name here, however, but every member of the dynomite pact.

EDIT:

Indeed, this is absurd. The thread has been de-railed, unfortunately, and I contributed. I apologize. I will no longer post here, I am sorry.

The irony of you defending Sileath, and thus harming your alliance's image is delicious.

Having Sileath in Government does not serve as a worthy excuse for lacking common sense. Where Sileath goes, self-inflicted injury follows. It's is a Natural Law, at this point.

The irony of you defending Sileath, and thus harming your alliance's image is delicious.

Having Sileath in Government does not serve as a worthy excuse for lacking common sense. Where Sileath goes, self-inflicted injury follows. It's is a Natural Law, at this point.

How is Internal Affairs in NSO doing these days? Last I heard, the department had fallen apart.

When I was head of IA, the department was very strong.

You can say I'm ridiculous, etc, but I did well as head of IA in NSO.

Glad to see your putting log fakers ahead of me because of a feud we had two months ago. Integrity in the thread! :awesome: