Ronin Koushin

AirMe

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe leverage is only an alliance in so much as they all want to attack caffine.

I hardly think they're going to surrender to you, but you can keep dreaming if you want.

You sell us short. We also love needlepoint, long walks on the beach and nuclear justice.

You're right about the last part though. :lol1:

Mr. Jones, you are a terrible poster.

You are the first member of this community i have felt the need to put on my ignore list. The only other posters who even came close to garnering this honor were Ephie, Kobiashiy, Sileath, and AUT of course.

Go away.

Are you kidding Jones is a great poster, with his Emo "I don't care attitude", his glib "I don't care answers". I'm sure does oodles for his Manic Depression and bleak outlook on...

...well just about everything.

My moral support goes to Leverage in their just war against Caffine.

Hopefully your next announcement won't be quite so pointless, but instead will be your surrender.

Get used to it, I'm a Tygaist.

Mr. Jones, you are a terrible poster.

You are the first member of this community i have felt the need to put on my ignore list. The only other posters who even came close to garnering this honor were Ephie, Kobiashiy, Sileath, and AUT of course.

Go away.

Nah, I'm cool homie.

I see dynomite pact is well represented in the list of people you don't like, that must mean we're DOING OUR JOB.

You fail, enough said. Get out of this thread. Thank you

What's with all the hate? Just because I don't think that leverage is going to surrender, because the only thing that binds them together as an alliance is they decided to converge under a single AA to go rogue on caffine..

so much hate.

What's with all the hate? Just because I don't think that leverage is going to surrender, because the only thing that binds them together as an alliance is they decided to converge under a single AA to go rogue on caffine..

so much hate.

Quick, we're cracking his wiseguy persona, don't let up now! He's beginning to give a damn!

Anyway, in all seriousness, the hate probably stems from you going out of your way to step on peoples' toes. You claim that's what you want and so why be surprised when it's what you get? Doesn't make sense to me.

If you came here just to say that leverage won't surrender, you said that ages ago. Since then, you've been blessing us with your devil-may-care attitude for seemingly no reason. If your mission was to remind Ronin that leverage will not surrender, congratulations, you may go back to your home planet now, gentle astronaut. Mission accomplished.

Quick, we're cracking his wiseguy persona, don't let up now! He's beginning to give a damn!

Anyway, in all seriousness, the hate probably stems from you going out of your way to step on peoples' toes. You claim that's what you want and so why be surprised when it's what you get? Doesn't make sense to me.

If you came here just to say that leverage won't surrender, you said that ages ago. Since then, you've been blessing us with your devil-may-care attitude for seemingly no reason. If your mission was to remind Ronin that leverage will not surrender, congratulations, you may go back to your home planet now, gentle astronaut. Mission accomplished.

Why hello thar Drostan :wub:

Who said I was surprised?

And who said that was my only reason for being in this thread? You assume a lot, which is fine, but you're wrong in your assumptions.. maybe I just don't like ronin, and I wish them death?

Kind of like how I may just not like you...

Who said I was surprised?

And who said that was my only reason for being in this thread? You assume a lot, which is fine, but you're wrong in your assumptions.. maybe I just don't like ronin, and I wish them death?

Kind of like how I may just not like you...

Well, if I am wrong in my assumptions (which I based on your comments like 'why all the hate'?), I am glad to have you clearly state your intentions instead.

There are many people who don't like me... and I find it hardly surprising. I probably wouldn't like me if I were someone else.

Well, if I am wrong in my assumptions (which I based on your comments like 'why all the hate'?), I am glad to have you clearly state your intentions instead.

There are many people who don't like me... and I find it hardly surprising. I probably wouldn't like me if I were someone else.

I actually didn't know who you were until this thread.