Recognitions of Hostilities

enderland

Yes, he did.

Well then, it appears this is a different situation. While I still dislike CT for his past sins and abandonment, maybe he is turning over a new leaf. At worst, this situation will alleviate him of some infra, and perhaps make him less attached to it :)

He fully deserves what he is getting now, the amount of infra loss that he's missed by abandoning alliances may now be made up, if only by a fraction.

Best of luck to Ender in his war, and to CT in perhaps becoming less of an infra lover.

Edited by Boondock

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then, it appears this is a different situation. While I still dislike CT for his past sins and abandonment, maybe he is turning over a new leaf. At worst, this situation will alleviate him of some infra, and perhaps make him less attached to it :)

He fully deserves what he is getting now, the amount of infra loss that he's missed by abandoning alliances may now be made up, if only by a fraction.

Best of luck to Ender in his war, and to CT in perhaps becoming less of an infra lover.

He liked to fight in Poison Clan, and by fight I mean tech raid.. he never wanted to ACTUALLY fight anyone that was going to fight back. And he was more than a handful.

I hope he gets taken down a hell of a lot by ender land.

He said he would fight for IRON: He didn't.

He didn't fight for IRON because he was never granted membership into IRON. We told him that he had an obligation to NPO and to run to us to avoid the obligation wasn't particularly nice.

He understood and that was that.

I do not necessarily support bloodshed but I do believe that CT is getting what he deserves.

It is a shame that CT could not have lost infra fighting honorably for many of the alliances he abandoned.

So here we have a very telling war:

One of the largest nations on the planet (CT), versus a hardened veteran trained by the most skilled warriors on the planet (The Gremlins and Kronos)

Perhaps we'll all learn from the results.

Edited by Matthew PK

Let's see what we have here. A member of the dominant side of the world goes rogue on a considerably smaller faction to the cheers of the world (well, his world, forget the rest of them). Sort of reminds me of when I attacked the first Vox Populi with the moral and financial support of NPO, TPF, and Valhalla, among others. I can recall quite a few of you people being annoyed that my roguery was supported (ender land among them). Are you people blind to the similarities between yourselves and that you claim to fight against? Be proud.

Omas Nams happens to be a good IC friend of mine, and I have no problems with him raiding me and getting land/tech/money.

Then why did you send an amsg over IRC asking people if they wanted your remaining troops? You sent him your remaing troops so you could turtle and launch nukes at our nations, while they can no longer inflict maximum damage. You call it "reducing your disadvantages." I call it cowardice.

I'm shocked. I suppose nuke rogues are ok if they're attacking someone you dislike.

Edited by Yankeesfan924

Let's see what we have here. A member of the dominant side of the world goes rogue on a considerably smaller faction to the cheers of the world (well, his world, forget the rest of them). Sort of reminds me of when I attacked the first Vox Populi with the moral and financial support of NPO, TPF, and Valhalla, among others. I can recall quite a few of you people being annoyed that my roguery was supported (ender land among them). Are you people blind to the similarities between yourselves and that you claim to fight against? Be proud.

Nobody is blind to the similarities in practice, but the situations are quite dissimilar in reality. CT and Vox have different pasts and different goals.

Now, that in itself doesn't redeem Ender's actions but the motive is what is supported here.

Many people opposed your attacks on Vox because they supported the Vox movement and mission: unseat the supposed tyrants, upset the spheres and invite opposition.

Now, whether you agree with their motives (or even if you believe those were really their goals) you must admit that Vox and CT are not the same by any stretch.

Vox openly inviting challenges to their activities while they benefited from cunning tactics and secret cooperations. Vox made a stand fully expecting to be attacked. Vox never intended to create of themselves a superpower.

CT strives to better his own position at the expense of others. He does not utilize the same cunning diplomacy as Vox; his advancement is a result of his ability to abandon alliances in conflict and to cleverly use his OOC Pocketbook to secure reliable national aid.

Certainly these are his admin-given rights as a ruler of his nation, but please spare us the pretense that his mission is anything but self-serving.

Edited by Matthew PK

CT_2.jpg

CT_1.jpg

Note the timing on those.

Lord Hannibal was an FnKa member - before he suddenly left to join NPO.

Edit: If you had legitimate reasons to attack CT without any warning - you could have used the proper channels and we could have tried to work through the situation. You took rash action in attacking him and now you're making alot of noise about your personal heroism. Good luck to you in the future - but just because you don't like someone on CN doesn't mean you should attack other alliances.

Edited by Metal Shards

I can confirm this 100%. CT messaged me many times and applied to join IRON. He told me he wanted desperately to fight with IRON and help NPO after leaving them. I did not know him while he was in GPA or Gre, I didn't speak to him the first time until the day he joined NPO, so I cannot speak to anything that happened prior to that time. But, beyond a doubt he applied to IRON and tried to fight with us, we denied his application at the request of NPO due to some unclear history there.

CN has become a game of sanctioned vengeance this much is clear. I just hope many of you remember what you have done over these last months and justified to yourselves as being acceptable.

Matt, I have a lot of respect for you but you've been had.

CT talked to a number of people while he was trying to gain entry to their alliances. He spouted his promises of commitment and common vision.

Is it not enough evidence for you that after IRON turned him away he attempted to join RoK?

It doesn't take a cunning analyst to see the signs here.

If he truly wished to fight with IRON and believed in their mission then why apply to their opposition after being denied?

You must either accept one of two realities:

Either he misrepresented himself to you and others with regards to his allegiances,

or he attempted to join RoK to sabotage their war efforts.

I would claim the former is most likely.

Lord Hannibal was an FnKa member - before he suddenly left to join NPO.

You've cleverly (or blindly) ignored the point.

CT's aid was sent a full day after Lord Hannibal's defection from FNKA.

A player as "skilled" at CT should understand the basic fundamentals of reading AA's, war screens and knowing who is and isn't in his own alliance.

Do you actually have a link to this? I see you referencing "first Vox Populi" which leads me to believe it was not the one many of those reading this thread are interpreting.

Then why did you send an amsg over IRC asking people if they wanted your remaining troops? You sent him your remaing troops so you could turtle and launch nukes at our nations, while they can no longer inflict maximum damage. You call it "reducing your disadvantages." I call it cowardice.

I'm shocked. I suppose nuke rogues are ok if they're attacking someone you dislike.

I guess if that is your definition of cowardice (maximizing damage to the enemy whilst minimizing your own damage) I am a coward.

Edit: If you had legitimate reasons to attack CT without any warning - you could have used the proper channels and we could have tried to work through the situation. You took rash action in attacking him and now you're making alot of noise about your personal heroism. Good luck to you in the future - but just because you don't like someone on CN doesn't mean you should attack other alliances.

The reason I did not go through the diplomatic channels is that it was highly likely (look at Gremlins and their no lack of engagement) that nothing of significance would happen. Considering that CT has based his entire career so far (perhaps this has changed, I guess we won't know unless FnKa gets attacked by a lot of people) off of escaping military actions against his nation.... well I think you can understand why I was not expecting that route to accomplish my goal.

You've cleverly (or blindly) ignored the point.

CT's aid was sent a full day after Lord Hannibal's defection from FNKA.

A player as "skilled" at CT should understand the basic fundamentals of reading AA's, war screens and knowing who is and isn't in his own alliance.

You've cleverly (or blindly) ignored the point aswell. :P

Lord Hannibal never receive that aid. It was canceled.

Edited by Metal Shards

Thank you for your comments. I have changed. Also People seem to forget or just be unaware that even before enderland i have been nuked 4 times in war. I dont go to peace every time i see war.

Look and listen haters... I have been a bit (well quite a bad) infra lover i will admit that now. I loved growth and i grew well. I will also admit that some of my actions can definately be seen as running from wars (Although i would say i left for other reasons).

So from now on i will not argue against people that keep commenting on my past. I would now ask people to judge me by future actions :)

I have made great friends at FnKa and i have never enjoyed an alliance this much before. They are amazing and i owe my nation to Platino and Fury for thier help. I can understand that i have said one thing and done another on some occasions but this will not happen at FnKa. I was asked to surrender to enderland bu my DPM but i refused even though He is nuking me everyday and i am losing quite a bit of Infra, NS, tech and land but i just dont seem to care. I will continue to attack him by every means possible and i will be aiding nations that attack him after me. I am happy to fight and if anyone else wants to go rogue on me i will nuke them everyday too. I feel like i am not so worried about growth anymore. I see my nation less selfishly nowadays.

I guess if that is your definition of cowardice (maximizing damage to the enemy whilst minimizing your own damage) I am a coward.

You gave away the soldiers you had in order to spare your nation from CT's and Silent Fury's ground attacks. I would call that cowardice.

He didn't fight for IRON because he was never granted membership into IRON. We told him that he had an obligation to NPO and to run to us to avoid the obligation wasn't particularly nice.

He understood and that was that.

Thank you for support.

I went to Iron because i was willing to fight with matt miller and his great alliance. I would have been better off fighting NPO's enemies but instead i chose to fight With IRON who had much stronger enemies.

This is not running from fear of damage. I knew that i would get bashed worse but i refuse to stay in war mode while half of NPO went to peace. That is not fair and is taking the p,,,

Edited by christian trojans

Minimizing damage to prolong your ability to fight while doing war is a tactic. Running from war to not get any damage is cowardice. At least in my book.

Running from a war is a tactic to keep your nation safe. I don't hold a favorable opinion of either.

"Beauty [or in this case cowardice] is in the eye of the beholder."

Am I the only one here who's noticed a great deal of mudslinging towards The Gremlins as an alliance both from CT's nation bio and FNKA's leadership posts?

This thread is about CT and his actions; from what I can tell there haven't been any insults thrown regarding FNKA practices, if CT and FNKA want to make it about calling out The Gremlins as an alliance then so be it. That is their choice, we'll see where that path leads.

Matt, I have a lot of respect for you but you've been had.

CT talked to a number of people while he was trying to gain entry to their alliances. He spouted his promises of commitment and common vision.

Is it not enough evidence for you that after IRON turned him away he attempted to join RoK?

That is rubbish I was very looking forward to fighting with matt. I dont care what you say. I was happy to fight with him because i thought it was total cra- that he was being hit by 3 nations. That was just not fair and i wanted to help.

I changed flag and even AA but them matt told me i had been rejected because of NPO orders.

Edited by christian trojans

Am I the only one here who's noticed a great deal of mudslinging towards The Gremlins as an alliance both from CT's nation bio and FNKA's leadership posts?

This thread is about CT and his actions; from what I can tell there haven't been any insults thrown regarding FNKA practices, if CT and FNKA want to make it about calling out The Gremlins as an alliance then so be it. That is their choice, we'll see where that path leads.

Your post is simply trying to promote something that can be easily misunderstood. We are not blaming the Gremlins. Why should we? Why would we? The only thing we are trying to do here is prove that CT has changed. Nothing else.

Nobody is blind to the similarities in practice, but the situations are quite dissimilar in reality. CT and Vox have different pasts and different goals.

Now, that in itself doesn't redeem Ender's actions but the motive is what is supported here.

Many people opposed your attacks on Vox because they supported the Vox movement and mission: unseat the supposed tyrants, upset the spheres and invite opposition.

Now, whether you agree with their motives (or even if you believe those were really their goals) you must admit that Vox and CT are not the same by any stretch.

Vox openly inviting challenges to their activities while they benefited from cunning tactics and secret cooperations. Vox made a stand fully expecting to be attacked. Vox never intended to create of themselves a superpower.

CT strives to better his own position at the expense of others. He does not utilize the same cunning diplomacy as Vox; his advancement is a result of his ability to abandon alliances in conflict and to cleverly use his OOC Pocketbook to secure reliable national aid.

Certainly these are his admin-given rights as a ruler of his nation, but please spare us the pretense that his mission is anything but self-serving.

I said the first Vox Populi, the one that didn't have a mission. The second Vox is the one you're thinking of. No, the first Vox, founded by Starfox and Martens, was the one I attacked. I went rogue on them despite them minding their own business, just as Ender did to CT. Many people praising Ender here condemned me for my stunt, yet they are exactly the same action. Just different people doing the acting. Why the double standard?