Operation Decaffination

shayde

Except your honour, respect, and integrity is a fraud. It's a shame. It's like cellophane, man, anyone with half a brain can see through it, and see through you. I don't appease you, so I'm a jackass and a fool? I don't respond the way you would like, and you resort to calling me names, and insulting my intelligence?

Is that not the pot calling the kettle black, or is that more of your honour, integrity, and respect on display?

A fraud how? And I call them like I see them. Sometimes the truth hurts, if you want me to see you in a different light that is something you need to work on not me. I am perfectly happy and at peace with my view of you.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my character and beliefs as do you. I have carried myself the way I carry myself for my over 3 years playing the game. ...

I can appreciate your desire to give Caffine a "second chance", but he's had quite a few "second chances" to this point.

I gave Caffine a second chance once. I even voted for him in Echelon based on a "second chance" and a "new start".... and here we are...

Caffine will bring only one thing, and unfortunately Shayde is just the beginning... Oh, and probably the most civil... Caffine just brings it out of you :D

Except your honour, respect, and integrity is a fraud. It's a shame. It's like cellophane, man, anyone with half a brain can see through it, and see through you. I don't appease you, so I'm a jackass and a fool? I don't respond the way you would like, and you resort to calling me names, and insulting my intelligence?

Is that not the pot calling the kettle black, or is that more of your honour, integrity, and respect on display?

I will say to your face, that I am better than you, because with me, what you see is what you get. I don't attempt to hide anything, I don't claim to have honour, integrity, and respect with one breath, and then insult someone's intelligence and call them a jackass and a fool with another.

I am better than you, Airme.

And to set the record straight, the name calling really only started after you were trashing me and my alliance for 2 days straight on IRC. That is 1 day longer than this incident has been occurring.

I can appreciate your desire to give Caffine a "second chance", but he's had quite a few "second chances" to this point.

I gave Caffine a second chance once. I even voted for him in Echelon based on a "second chance" and a "new start".... and here we are...

Caffine will bring only one thing, and unfortunately Shayde is just the beginning... Oh, and probably the most civil... Caffine just brings it out of you :D

And I will be the one to pay those consequences should they come to fruition. And if more people want to attack him I will look at that as an opportunity for me and my allies to get some military training in.

Edited by AirMe

A fraud how? And I call them like I see them. Sometimes the truth hurts, if you want me to see you in a different light that is something you need to work on not me. I am perfectly happy and at peace with my view of you.

You're assuming a lot in that statement.

You're assuming that you're something, and that your opinion would matter to me. I think I made it clear in my reaction to your initial threats against me and my alliance that I don't give a damn what someone like you has to say.

Nice try at spin though, babydoll.

And to set the record straight, the name calling really only started after you were trashing me and my alliance for 2 days straight on IRC. That is 1 day longer than this incident has been occurring.

The only thing I said about you on the alliance before this incident was I called you out on the caffine thing, because it was a blatant PR attempt, and I believe I said you were attempting to be the "saviour of lost souls" with the public commentary of what you so righteously did.

You probably have logs anyway, since everyone in CN likes to taddle on everyone else. Everyone snitches.

And that's not an insult, that's just me saying what I said on irc before this incident.

The only thing I said about you on the alliance before this incident was I called you out on the caffine thing, because it was a blatant PR attempt, and I believe I said you were attempting to be the "saviour of lost souls" with the public commentary of what you so righteously did.

You probably have logs anyway, since everyone in CN likes to taddle on everyone else. Everyone snitches.

And that's not an insult, that's just me saying what I said on irc before this incident.

You sir, are...how do you say... very "hard." Just reading your post on the internets makes me feel like a white boy from Irvine, driving around with the top down on my VW Golf..blaring Avril Lavigne, in the middle of Compton. But from what I can understand... from what you are saying... I do apologize, I had to go to a Oakland education official to translate it for me, but anyone who gave refuge to Caffine would be a "blatant PR attempt." Or would be considered a "saviour of lost souls" as you put it. Or "savior" for those still paying attention. So really you are putting blame on anyone that allows membership to caffine? So you are blaming all of CN? Don't you think that is a bit rash? Because I don't be playin when I say'in you ain't be up in dis if you didn't want none dawg. As far as RLMMO goes, and their very open support of this rogues activities. It would be best to keep eating your popcorn.

but anyone who gave refuge to Caffine would be a "blatant PR attempt."

I'll field this one, spaceman.

Yes. Go back and look at the post originating all of this.

Too harsh. Only 26 nations allowed to pay 34k tech? These terms are some of the harshest I have ever seen..... Also banning Caffine from gov is stupid. I think I will send him a recruitment message right now.

No need to announce intentions in the Echelon thread if it wasn't based somewhat in PR.

Also stop making fun of language, his points came across just as clear as yours.

You sir, are...how do you say... very "hard." Just reading your post on the internets makes me feel like a white boy from Irvine, driving around with the top down on my VW Golf..blaring Avril Lavigne, in the middle of Compton. But from what I can understand... from what you are saying... I do apologize, I had to go to a Oakland education official to translate it for me, but anyone who gave refuge to Caffine would be a "blatant PR attempt." Or would be considered a "saviour of lost souls" as you put it. Or "savior" for those still paying attention. So really you are putting blame on anyone that allows membership to caffine? So you are blaming all of CN? Don't you think that is a bit rash? Because I don't be playin when I say'in you ain't be up in dis if you didn't want none dawg. As far as RLMMO goes, and their very open support of this rogues activities. It would be best to keep eating your popcorn.

I'll disregard your borderline racist commentary and get to the heart of the very little that you said.

If airme wasn't using caffine as a PR tool to espouse his views on how treacherous we all are in comparison to himself, then he would have kept what he did private, and not made a public spectacle of his acceptance of caffine in the thread where he posted the ronin charter (which I actually liked, it's a pretty good charter).

It was a PR move. Kind of like how someone famous will make a spectacle out of their charity efforts, while those who truly believe in something will do it without the need for the limelight.

And the rest of what you said, aside from the borderline racist stuff, was pretty laughably far fetched.

I'll disregard your borderline racist commentary and get to the heart of the very little that you said.

If airme wasn't using caffine as a PR tool to espouse his views on how treacherous we all are in comparison to himself, then he would have kept what he did private, and not made a public spectacle of his acceptance of caffine in the thread where he posted the ronin charter (which I actually liked, it's a pretty good charter).

It was a PR move. Kind of like how someone famous will make a spectacle out of their charity efforts, while those who truly believe in something will do it without the need for the limelight.

And the rest of what you said, aside from the borderline racist stuff, was pretty laughably far fetched.

Or, you know, could realize that banning someone from government in an alliance is a BS term and I was calling it as such. A blatant PR attempt would be me promoting Caffine to government immediately upon acceptance into the alliance. Which is something I haven't done.

I don't know why I keep going back and forth with you. Nothing I say will ever be good enough for you and nothing you say will satisfy me in the least.

I don't know why I keep going back and forth with you. Nothing I say will ever be good enough for you and nothing you say will satisfy me in the least.

That is pretty much how I feel. I keep warning you guys twice, but you just like to insult each other too much.

Not in here anymore.