Cancel all travel plans

boxpopl.jpg

Breaking news from Monrovia!

The Cardboard Flotilla has reached hitherto unknown heights. After many months of tiresome insignificance, we have finally become ever so slightly less insignificant. In recognition of our new found power, we demand that any and all travellers on the shipping lanes of the Atlantic Ocean pay our newly levied toll, lest we board your ship and drink your rum.

slcb1m.png

We give our thanks to Stephen Dedalus of Azerholm 17, without whom we would be languishing in the pit of despair for another day.

In recognition of our new found power, we demand that any and all travellers on the shipping lanes of the Atlantic Ocean pay our newly levied toll, lest we board your ship and drink your rum.

Harrr Harrr Harrr.

I would like to see you try to board a real Buccaneer. Not to mention the repercussions of touching our rum.

Your demand sounds like an ultimatum. Rebel Virginia does not like ultimatums, and he will pay no tolls. You will back down or face the consequences in the future. Possibly a few weeks from now as I am currently preoccupied with other matters. But if I remember, you certainly will pay for this.

Your demand sounds like an ultimatum. Rebel Virginia does not like ultimatums, and he will pay no tolls. You will back down or face the consequences in the future. Possibly a few weeks from now as I am currently preoccupied with other matters. But if I remember, you certainly will pay for this.

While I know what the word consequences means, you get absolutely no credit from me for using it.

A toll is a toll, and a roll is a roll and if they don't get no tolls, they don't eat no rolls.