A =LOST= Announcement

EmpireflagVersion2JPEG.jpg

The =League of Shadows Treaty= has completed it's latest cycle of elections! It was the closest race for emperor in the history of the alliance, and it brings me great pride to announce the results:

Emperor- Hombre de Murcielago

501st Commander- Wyrmon

Minister of Internal Affairs- Devilyn Caster

Deputy MoIA- Assassingod92

Minister of War- Ninmeister

Deputy MoWs- Hellervania and Tacoleary

Minister of Foreign Affairs- Yesitsbobby

Deputy MoFAs- Mandellav and Sinister Minister

Chief Justice- Wargarden

Before I opened this, I actually had a strange feeling this was an announcement of =LOST= merging into Athens...Thank god my gut feelings aren't always right. Congrats to the elected!

That would be a nightmare.

Before I opened this, I actually had a strange feeling this was an announcement of =LOST= merging into Athens...Thank god my gut feelings aren't always right. Congrats to the elected!

What??? Join those fine gentleman? I think not!!!

Congratulations to everyone elected this should be a great term.

In case anyone was wondering (which I am sure everyone here was wondering with bated breath, loss of hair, and delves into alcohol abuse) Hombre de Murcielago proved victorious over his opponent (no other than the shady character named "Mandellav") in the election for Emperor by four votes, but only after a 24-hour extension in the polls because the election was tied when the polls were originally scheduled to close. I believe that many alliances have suffered due to such close elections. These alliances suffer from the dilapidation of civil strife or perhaps worse--inevitable and destructive diaspora. However, =LOST= now acts as it has always has after elections: united, strong, and loyal to its Emperor.

I look forward to improving the friendships I have within this current government as well as improving the alliance that I love. And now as a Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, I would wish to extend my friendship, courtesy, and assistance to the entire CN community.

I would also like to be among the first to public hail the new Emperor of =LOST=, Hombre de Murcielago.

o/ Hombre!

o/ =LOST=!

o/ CnG!

P.S. My thanks goes to Yesitsbobby for offering me a position as one of his deputies. And as the departing Chief Justice, I wish to extend my congratulations to Wargarden upon claiming that position as well as my gratitude for I would not have accomplished what I did in the Justice Department without the precedent Wargarden set when he wore the robes before me.

Ewww... Rey got first?

I actually have a few of those somehow.

I know just about everyone on that list, really good folks. Nice to see Bobby moving on up, congrads as well to Hombre.

[insert some mindless hailing]

Still on the first page bobby :P

Their gov actually does look pretty good.

ooc: Holy Roman Emperor was elected as well--not by popular vote, but by powerful nobles. Still, votes were cast.

And as I'm sure the cyberverse is well aware, the membership of =LOST= is drawn exclusively from powerful nobles.

o/ =LOST=

o/ Government

o/ Anarchy (for the NPO, that is)