A =LOST= Announcement

As a Proud member of =LOST=, I was extremely happy with the results all the way through. We were not quite sure yet what to do in case of a tie since it has never happened in the past. Hombre came out victorious ONLY AFTER a 24 hour extension was put on. We have good things coming our way and are continuing to grow into a powerful alliance.

Thank you to all the well wishers and it's going to be a pleasure working and fighting next to your sides. I have become friends with people from Ragnarok and fought next to their sides.

o/ =LOST=

o/ Hombre

o/ Mandellav for the tight race

o/ all friends of =LOST=

Edited by WolfsPride

Before I opened this, I actually had a strange feeling this was an announcement of =LOST= merging into Athens...Thank god my gut feelings aren't always right. Congrats to the elected!

lolwut :v:

I can safely say that Athens is done with our days of merging tirelessly, we are a stable and functioning alliance that wont require any future mergers.

Edited by jack diorno

Before I opened this, I actually had a strange feeling this was an announcement of =LOST= merging into Athens...Thank god my gut feelings aren't always right. Congrats to the elected!

They wish. =LOST= is filled with more sexy men than you can shake a stick at.

As a member of the new government, I would like to sincerely congratulate my fellow electees and look forward to a brighter, more beautiful tomorrow.

@ Corrupt, How do you think Bobby won that office? He'll be paying off his debt with "favors" for a while longer ;)

Edited by Devilyn Caster

They wish. =LOST= is filled with more sexy men than you can shake a stick at.

As a member of the new government, I would like to sincerely congratulate my fellow electees and look forward to a brighter, more beautiful tomorrow.

@ Corrupt, How do you think Bobby won that office? He'll be paying off his debt with "favors" for a while longer ;)

As far as the sexiness goes, he's mainly talking about me :D

Their gov actually does look pretty good.

You're still getting kicked on sight

I expect nothing but good things from this government.

o/ =LOST=

Thanks! You should venture on over to our forums sometime soon ;)

Still on the first page bobby :P

Not good enough colbert.gif

o/ =LOST= the ORIGINAL Star Wars themed alliance :)

:wub:

lolwut :v:

I can safely say that Athens is done with our days of merging tirelessly, we are a stable and functioning alliance that wont require any future mergers.

:v:

besides, everyone knows we'd rather merge with Shinra Fly tR .... :unsure:

The only thing this government is missing is.... Well its missing quite a lot - most of which would be very pointless in a government (eg. A giant lesbian Squirel) - but my point is.... uh, I dont really remember but anyways.

o/ Hombre

o/ =LOST=

o/ C&G

o/ Sex drugs and Rock n' Roll

I think this thread has the most =LOST= members posting on the OWF ever. Thats hot. Congrats to my fellow government that got elected, and I think I can speak for everyone (maybe not Bobby, jerk) that we look forward to working with the rest of the world.

o/=LOST=

:awesome:

I think this thread has the most =LOST= members young boys posting on the OWF ever. Thats hot. Congrats to my fellow government that got elected, and I think I can speak for everyone (maybe not Bobby, jerk) that we look forward to working with the rest of the world watching the whole !@#$ house go up in flames as we laugh and dance in gasoline.

o/=LOST=

:awesome:

We all know what nin is really thinking. Arson and pedophelia.

o/ us!

o/ our close friends!

>_> Athens .... :P

Edited by Wargarden