An RoA announcement re: Edgar the Outlaw

Following recent events, Edgar the Outlaw of the House of Cerdic's membership to the Republic of Aquisgrana has been revoked.

Please be advised that RoA no longer has any association with him and that when tech dealing with his nation you do so at your own peril.

Edited by nosoup4you

This is all !@#$%^&*, im an arsehole for doing it. I would like to wish RoA good luck with their nation, and the rest of CN. Im off to continue with my life. Good bye all and sorry for the !@#$. Peace

If anyone in RoA is queeried about my behavouior just send them here then they can see it first hand that it has directly nothing to do with RoA and they were all my choices.

Edited by Edgar The Outlaw

Unfairly booted out by unfit leaders and management. I mean seriously this isn't the first time that a Alliance Valdemar has run has come under scrutiny.

I was not roguing, I was told to do so by this Alliance as I was leaving CN anyway. They specifically told me to cause trouble in TGE as they are set to destroy the alliance because they feel wronged by them. This is a warning to K-Fred and all the people in TGE, be careful of ROA they are caniving and will destroy you at any chance possible.

I would like to announce my resgination from CN, and that you all watch ROA With careful eyes, they have big plans.

A fine post from a pre-pubescent child.

This is all !@#$%^&*, im an arsehole for doing it. I would like to wish RoA good luck with their nation, and the rest of CN. Im off to continue with my life. Good bye all and sorry for the !@#$. Peace

If anyone in RoA is queeried about my behavouior just send them here then they can see it first hand that it has directly nothing to do with RoA and they were all my choices.

I would post what Edgar was saying in my alliance's channel but (I hope) the word filters automatically remove that kind of vile, racist language.

Needless to say, RoA has Nordreich's complete support in this.

I would post what Edgar was saying in my alliance's channel but (I hope) the word filters automatically remove that kind of vile, racist language.

Needless to say, RoA has Nordreich's complete support in this.

Just replace every other letter with % or ^ or * :v:

:lol1: You are a funny guy.

You know I've known TGE and RoA's leadership and the people involved. Nice trying to blame RoA. You posted or queried me that you were defending RoA. I don't see how any of this is anything other than an attempt of yours to cause trouble for RoA.

No one is going to believe you. I know the people there. You spamming channels wouldn't do any damage. If they wanted to do damage they had other ways. They have much more ways they could've hurt TGE and they haven't done it. No, RoA wouldn't have left TGE and they won't hurt TGE. TGE was their home and they're loyal to it. It is not a place they'd hurt or destroy.

I don't know what your agenda is or why you're seeking this, just know that no one is going to take you seriously about it after your behavior. Most people ignore ones who act like that and shouting conspiracy just basically seals your doom on people ignoring anything you have to say in regards of trying to defame RoA.

:lol1: You are a funny guy.