And Insignificant DOB

awesome.jpg

It has come to the attention to those that seem to care that amidst us in Bob, there are scheming kniving hags. Having said that, I will now tell you a tale that has nothing to do with said hags.

presidentHarling.jpg

It all started when a certain PRESIDENTHARLING joined my alliance, the Insignificant. Being a SOVEREIGN alliance, he found there were many aspects of us that were not fail. After much aid and help with several tech deals, he decided we were uncouth.

screenshot1.jpg

But wait? He was recruited? How can that be?

Naturally I tactfully probed a bit deeper into the wound to see who the bullet was.

screenshot2-1.jpg

I could not believe it! Just a week before, I had thought of attempting to contact them because I wanted to make friends with small fries. And here, they do this?

I had to be sure.

http://worldfreedomfed.14.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=259

No screenshots needed there.

As such, the Insignificant and her ally through the optional protectorate pact, Internet Superheroes Hereby declare a STATE OF BAWW. You are now on trial for your misdeeds.

Signed:

Ash Ketchum, department of homeland security

ash.gif

Mogar, department of not having anything to do with this game or anything in general

Boxxy-Awesome.png

and zigbigadorlou, fail troll at life

Leary-DEA.jpg

ps. NEW can't talk for you. etc.

Edited by zigbigadorlou

I'm certainly not taking sides. A mass PM that target people indiscriminately without heed to their AA is certainly a rude and perhaps even a hostile act of "recruitment."

I think, however, that there is some legitimate gray area in the case you've outlined. Imagine this scenario: Johnny Foo is a member of the New Patriarchal Order (a completely fictitious alliance I have invented for this example), and he's less than satisfied. He approaches me on IRC and asks me about the International. I rightly inform him that it is, hands down, the single best alliance on Planet Bob, and then, out of love for my alliance, I proceed to itemize all the reasons (I won't bore you guys with the details). Johnny is quite impressed. His current alliance offers him none of the benefits that INT could. The gears in his little mind start turning. He declares to me, "WOw!Teh international sounds RAD!!!!! is can any1 join???" (yes, he really types like that). Now, despite his questionable grammar, I suppress the lying urge to say that we're invitation-only. Instead, I tell him the truth: INT is open to the public, and that everyone is free to apply. Two days later, Johnny Foo is filling out an application at www.TheInternational-cn.com, and he encounters a question that asks, "who recruited you?" He thinks back to his previous conversation with that helpful (and stunningly handsome) guy... and then dutifully fills in the name "Commander Craig," perhaps believing that he just earned me a commission.

Obviously I'm not saying that this is what happened... You could be right about everything... But you could also be looking too hard to find a nefarious motive when none exists. At any rate, you definitely deserve a cheer for not overreacting. A PSA is the right move.

-Craig

edit: typos

Edited by Comrade Craig

WFF is Nusantara Elite Warriors' protectorate... tell their protector first... hehehe... or contact them at #indo

um, read:

PS. I'm not talking to NEW, I'm talking to the perpetrators. [sic]

I applaud you for making a PSA rather than a DoW.

Poor show, WFF.

They have a protector. I can't just DoW against someone with a protector. Especially if I'd lose. Badly.

I consider this an act of war against the Mushroom Kingdom.

That's nice. I doubt you have anyone in range. If you do, your ANS must suck.

At one point, I contemplated doing a DoW against Gramlins cause I was getting bored. Then this came along.

k

Goodluck to both sides resolving the problems..

we'll be here if needed :)

and

I'm certainly not taking sides. A mass PM that target people indiscriminately without heed to their AA is certainly a rude and perhaps even a hostile act of "recruitment."

I think, however, that there is some legitimate gray area in the case you've outlined. Imagine this scenario: Johnny Foo is a member of the New Patriarchal Order (a completely fictitious alliance I have invented for this example), and he's less than satisfied. He approaches me on IRC and asks me about the International. I rightly inform him that it is, hands down, the single best alliance on Planet Bob, and then, out of love for my alliance, I proceed to itemize all the reasons (I won't bore you guys with the details). Johnny is quite impressed. His current alliance offers him none of the benefits that INT could. The gears in his little mind start turning. He declares to me, "WOw!Teh international sounds RAD!!!!! is can any1 join???" (yes, he really types like that). Now, despite his questionable grammar, I suppress the lying urge to say that we're invitation-only. Instead, I tell him the truth: INT is open to the public, and that everyone is free to apply. Two days later, Johnny Foo is filling out an application at www.TheInternational-cn.com, and he encounters a question that asks, "who recruited you?" He thinks back to his previous conversation with that helpful (and stunningly handsome) guy... and then dutifully fills in the name "Commander Craig," perhaps believing that he just earned me a commission.

Obviously I'm not saying that this is what happened... You could be right about everything... But you could also be looking too hard to find a nefarious motive when none exists. At any rate, you definitely deserve a cheer for not overreacting. A PSA is the right move.

-Craig

i agree with this statement :)