The Inferno Is Raging!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello. dwthegreat, It's always a pleasure seeing you post the same thing in every topic we have. Though I myself am a fan of originality and repeating it doesn't make it true. To the rest I appreciate your support.

Top 7 Day Smallest Alliance Gains

1) -463,812 Strength Change - The Realm

D:

Good luck to FIRE though and the 3 forum active Realm members that joined.

Oh, its more then that. Good Luck in Echelon when they get peace.

I see what you did there.

Kudos to FIRE.

FIRE is made up of those that were in the Realm. Most people that formed The Realm were deserters and traitors from other Alliances. I find no equal respect to be given to them. Trust is a huge watchword to look for here and if FIRE signed a treaty with NPO that would be no surprise to me in the slightest.

o/ VE

o/ KARMA

FIRE is made up of those that were in the Realm. Most people that formed The Realm were deserters and traitors from other Alliances. I find no equal respect to be given to them. Trust is a huge watchword to look for here and if FIRE signed a treaty with NPO that would be no surprise to me in the slightest.

o/ VE

o/ KARMA

you do realize you're talking about your allies right?

you do realize that the MAJORITY of that NS fought on your side of the war under the aa of The Syndicate?

you do realize they helped crush mcxa for you guys right?

fact checking is a wonderful thing ;)

Thats all well and good Elbo; My concern is for the long term here.

I make this statement more on my personal experiences with certain members who used to be in our Alliance.

Deserters I'm sure anywhere are frowned upon whether or not they fought or not is irrelevant. If you give someone your word to follow through you expect them to do so, not run away and bail when its convenient or rather....Not getting your way.

Loyalty my friend is what is in question here. I am not pointing fingers as a whole at FIRE rather some of its members from The Realm that have merged.