The Inferno Is Raging!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIRE is made up of those that were in the Realm. Most people that formed The Realm were deserters and traitors from other Alliances. I find no equal respect to be given to them. Trust is a huge watchword to look for here and if FIRE signed a treaty with NPO that would be no surprise to me in the slightest.

LOLWUT?

some nice VE member !@#$%^&*ting the fact that he knows something.

A: Why still hold a grudge that a few members left VE?

B: Please name TWO members that left from VE to join Realm, and then subsequently joined FIRE. Not sure if you will find any o.o

C: Most members of the Realm were highly anti-NPO to say the least...

Edited by Otherworld

FIRE is made up of those that were in the Realm. Most people that formed The Realm were deserters and traitors from other Alliances. I find no equal respect to be given to them. Trust is a huge watchword to look for here and if FIRE signed a treaty with NPO that would be no surprise to me in the slightest.

o/ VE

o/ KARMA

It's nice to know that a couple of VE members are still upset that they lost a couple of members because they wanted to join The Realm. I'm sorry that your still so hurt about a couple of members. It's not like that kind of thing happens all the time on Planet Bob. Obviously, they were deserters for wanting to try something new.

o/ VE

o/ KARMA

If you'd like to point out who the deserters and traitors were/are, please feel free to. I told Corny of my plans for the alliance before I joined VE as did a few others, he was aware of our plan. Jonathan Brookbank also let your government know about some other members who were going to be joining (the said member ended up not joining at all). I can only think of one member who left the VE without clear communication beforehand. We already solved this problem with VE many weeks ago and we both agreed that there was a communication jumble. So please, before pointing fingers..knowing the facts is very vital.

This is a good day for FIRE, we will burn brighter and brighter each day. I would like to thank the former members of TGR and the current members of RIA for being excellent allies during our time as The Realm.

Long live FIRE!

So is Francesca still in FIRE or did she leave an alliance again?

You know quite well that I left FIRE. Just like most of the other government, like TimLee, Letub, etc etc etc. Still, you're hardly one to talk about leaving alliances when the going gets tough, huh?

Great to see an alliance which took months of planning and so much hard work thrown into it decides to pack it in after just a month because of a few growing pains.

Hmm, still 92 nations and 2M NS. Perhaps you are jumping the gun just a tad?

Great to see an alliance which took months of planning and so much hard work thrown into it decides to pack it in after just a month because of a few growing pains.

Congrats! :)

Good to see your still the sub-par leech looking to be relevant by talking out your $@!. Please, continue. Also, I will wait for Carters announcement when he can post again. Anyone who actually cares may PM me.

Edited by TimLee

Not when 3 of you do it one after the other in the same channel. ;)

I have a certain doctrine that you should perhaps take a look into. It's very effective in ridding yourself of hated amsgs.........

Good to see your still the sub-par leech looking to be relevant by talking out your $@!.

I have no idea what you're talking about. I was simply offering my most sincere congratulations.

Hmm, still 92 nations and 2M NS. Perhaps you are jumping the gun just a tad?

That's irrelevant. The fact is The Realm was months worth of hard work and planning (I would know, I was there from the very start) which has now all just been thrown away after just a month. Yes, FIRE may be the greatest alliance ever to exist but it doesn't change the fact everything we worked for as The Realm is now gone.