End of the Western Empire

Mergerberger II

Some stuff happened, the government is not able to sustain itself. Alexander I and his ministers are currently in hiding somewhere. The land of Wästerdyskreich is being transferred to Prussian control.

OOC: I have absolutely and completely had enough of people being absolute tools in here. I am done with this. Goodbye.

OOC: No! Please remain in CNRP, Merger. :(

But allright, good luck.

IC: "So...much...had...happened...all at once...erggggg...."

The head of the Department of State fainted from sheer shock, stress, and disorientation.

Edited by JEDCJT

The Chairman privately mused to himself, "The Europeans definition of war... stare at your enemy til they out number you.. then ditch like the french in ww2 and run for the hills when the tide comes rolling. They'll never hold ground like that. I mean, they're worse than the French.. they didn't even try partisan resistance."

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

Director of the State Alexander Hanson is reported to have begun smashing his head into his desk and screaming, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD! I CAN'T TAKE IT!"

He is now in the hospital with a concussion and blood force trauma on the head. He is expected to make a full recovery in a month, but there is a possibility that he will jump out of the window of his office in the event of a repeat.

OOC: Damn, gone for two days and the world goes insane. My head was spinning when I got on last night.

Director of the State Alexander Hanson is reported to have begun smashing his head into his desk and screaming, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD! I CAN'T TAKE IT!"

He is now in the hospital with a concussion and blood force trauma on the head. He is expected to make a full recovery in a month, but there is a possibility that he will jump out of the window of his office in the event of a repeat.

OOC: Damn, gone for two days and the world goes insane. My head was spinning when I got on last night.

OOC: It's the norm in CNRP, actually. Stuff happens in so little time. :awesome:

OOC: I am rescinding this. I suppose Justinian was correct. I will wait until Reimer gets on to discuss land matters with him, however. I don't want to start as Wästerdyskreich again.

OOC: Thats cool, but it still counts as quitting CNRP and returning.