Bayern.

Lynneth

Koenigreich_Bayern.jpg

An aging man with white hair and glasses stood on the Podium.

He looked into the camera, smiling.

Stoiber01.jpg

"Greetings.

My name, until today, was Stoiber. Edmund Rüdiger Stoiber, to be exact.

However! Now, with the fall of Visari, the Nordic Reich and the weakening of the German Reich, we, the Bavarians, see our chance.

I have been crowned by these resilient and stubborn people here, crowned king.From today, I am King Maximilian III.

And I reign over the Königreich Bayern. Kingdom Bavaria.

Should the anyone wish to oppose our independence, they may try to do so. However, we will defend ourselves with vigour and stubborness that you could never summon in a thousand years.

This is all."

*Elsewhere...Classified*

Upon the fall of their homecountry, the Singaporean forces in Greece, Rebel Army and southern Italy - excluding the airforce, which had gladly taken the offer to be 'annexed' by RA - had been devastated They had nowhere to go..!

But then, this kingdom in central europe declared its independence. The officers discussed with their men, and they came to the conclusion: Perhaps they could live with these europeans, at least for a time, until they could more easily return into asia. And that aside, there would be the chance to fight those who they had come for.

Of course, no all of them went. Many tried to get to Rebel Army - and those in Rebel Army decided to stay - and some of the ships in the fleet decided they'd rather die in their homeland than try and live with europeans.

All in all, roughly 360,000 men, 3,200 tanks and 14 ships made their way to the north, one way or another...Sea, land, air. Those in greece would have it easiest, likely getting help by Greater Croatia.

Thus, at least part of Singapore would live within them,somewhere on the planet, they thought.

Prussia would like to welcome our...'friends'...to the south. Let's not have a repeat of The War of the Fourth Coalition.

In all seriousness, this welcome of an independent Bavaria was been hundreds of years in the making.

We thank our Prussian...friends and countrymen for their recognition.

The same goes, of course, to all other nations who have recognised us or will reconise us.

A hundred years, indeed. And yet, despite all efforts of Martens and Nords, we have staid true to our roots, to our homeland Bavaria. Few nordic runes stain our beautiful churches and buildings,and those we will remove swiftly.

Catholicism has always been strong here, after all.

OOC: Lynneth, I made an offer for the Singaporeans (Is that the right word?) to live in Promised Land. Just so you know, and can decide how many actually take this offer.

IC: Promised Land recognizes Kingsom Bavaria. It is good to see another, independent nation arise fromt the ashes of the Greater Nordlandic Reich.

The Alliance cites its "might is right" policy and recognizes the kingdom of Bavaria on the grounds that its sovereignty has not been challenged. That being said we welcome them into the world.

OOC: Heh, so you finally got it... Congrats.

ooc: I would say that under the terms of the unconditional surrender, they really don't have a choice. However I think Bavaria should be held to the same conditions that other former Nordic nations are being forced to fallow.

OOC: No... that sets a precedent I don't want to go to.

With the approval of Prussia, we officially recognize this nation.
The United Mechodamian States hereby recognizes Bavaria a sovereign and independent nation.
The Nation of Selenarctos recognizes and extends a hand of friendship to Bavaria.
The Norsvean Republik congradulates Bavaria on their new independence.
The Republic of Yawoo recognizes a free and independent sovereign Bavarian nation.

Our thanks go to all of you for this recognition. Should any of these nations wish to extend diplomatic ties, they are free to send us offers, be they trade, embassies or something else.