Bayern.

Lynneth

OOC: Doublepost due to quote-restrictions.

IC:

The Yuktobanian SFSR recognizes the Kingdom of Bavaria. We would like for the leaders of both countries to meet and discuss issues concerning European Peace and Trade agreements.

Thank you. A meeting can certainly be arranged.

OOC: Lynneth, I made an offer for the Singaporeans (Is that the right word?) to live in Promised Land. Just so you know, and can decide how many actually take this offer.

IC: Promised Land recognizes Kingdom Bavaria. It is good to see another, independent nation arise fromt the ashes of the Greater Nordlandic Reich.

OOC: I saw.

IC: Thank you. We are glad that we finally had the chance for this, to rise and decide our own destiny once again.

The Alliance cites its "might is right" policy and recognizes the kingdom of Bavaria on the grounds that its sovereignty has not been challenged. That being said we welcome them into the world.

OOC: Heh, so you finally got it... Congrats.

We would have gladly fought any contesters, but none showed up. Unfortunate, but we thank you for the recognition.

OOC: Indeed, indeed...The waiting paid off.

OOC: I'm Bavarian too. Not born there or anything, but Bavarian indeed. :P

IC:

"Well shoot, looks like someone else is joinin' the party!"

OOC: Cool. Bavarian heritage, I assume?

IC: And a party it will be. Did you ever hear of the Oktoberfest? It was forbidden under Nordland, for whatever arbitrary reason they had.

It will start within a few weeks, so you better bring your best beer-mugs.

"Given Prussia's recognition of Bavaria, we will follow suit and also recognize the newly born nation. We wish to extend diplomatic ties to the Bavarian people."

Thank you. Regarding the diplomatic ties, of what nature would they be?

The Republic of Dranagg welcomes this new nation

OOC: Blackforest ancestors, thats close enough <3 you better make sure its nice and pretty there if you get it! ;o

Our thanks go to you, as well.

OOC: I'm not going to let my home not look good.

Edited by Lynneth

Slavorussia recognizes Bavaria's independence from Greater Germany. In this new Europe there's a huge potential for you to do great things. We hope Slavorussia and Bavaria will have a close and strong relationship in the future.

Edited by Justinian the Mighty

OOC: Cool. Bavarian heritage, I assume?

IC: And a party it will be. Did you ever hear of the Oktoberfest? It was forbidden under Nordland, for whatever arbitrary reason they had.

It will start within a few weeks, so you better bring your best beer-mugs.

OOC: You are correct, and my family's only been in America for a couple generations.

IC: Actually, we have Oktoberfest set as a national holiday, and would be delighted to attend when the time comes.

OOC: It actually is, it's in my news thread lol.

Greater Croatia recognizes and supports Bavaria

We thank Greater Croatia for their support.

Slavorussia recognizes Bavaria's independence from Greater Germany. In this new Europe there's a huge potential for you to do great things. We hope Slavorussia and Bavaria will have a close and strong relationship in the future.

Thank you for the recognition. We, too, hope that our relationship will be good and strong, to defend this great continent from hostile and evil countries.

OOC: You are correct, and my family's only been in America for a couple generations.

IC: Actually, we have Oktoberfest set as a national holiday, and would be delighted to attend when the time comes.

OOC: It actually is, it's in my news thread lol.

OOC: Woo. And heheheh.

IC: Excellent. We'll reserve seats at the King's table for you.

OOC: Singapore didn't last long, now did it? What happened, other than the missiles hitting?

IC: The Fourth Reich recognizes Bavaria.

Thank you.

OOC: What Subtle said.