The Future of Europe

Voodoo Nova

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Liar, you said that Überstein in person came. Überstein is dead, deal with it. You're only editing that part in because you remembered now in a hurry, in order for the "double" to be valid, you'd have had to mention it in this thread.

OOC: All he said was 'Uberstein himself will come', that was obviously propaganda.

OOC: Liar, you said that Überstein in person came. Überstein is dead, deal with it. You're only editing that part in because you remembered now in a hurry, in order for the "double" to be valid, you'd have had to mention it in this thread.

OOC: Hmm, are you in any place to be calling me a liar? Mr. "My army got nuked, oh wait I'm actually in Berlin"?

That was an IC statement to the public. Uberstein was never RPed leaving the RA. As you and your friends constantly say, "It's propaganda".

Tough luck, sorry it worked against you this time.

OOC: No, he'd have needed to make an OOC clarification or otherwise word it so that he implies clearly that we're ICly supposed to think it is Uberstein although it isn't.

OOC: And you would have known, OOC, that it wasn't Uberstein and thus not kill him. You're only saying this because you look bad for trying to kill him.

Butterscotch spring up, and flings a throwing knife at Miri's neck. Before he even knows if it hit, he takes out his gun, and fires several more shots aiming for the spine.

OOC: Butterscotch is an armed diplomat: They have these thing

Also, try explaining that: You got crippled and probably killed by a guy named Butterscotch, insult to injury.

IC EDIT: Butterscotch then turns to Zisa, and throws another knife at his hand, pinning him to the table. "Shut up, a man just died."

Edited by Il Terra Di Agea

OOC: No, he'd have needed to make an OOC clarification or otherwise word it so that he implies clearly that we're ICly supposed to think it is Uberstein although it isn't.

OOC: Once again, it was propaganda. How many times have you failed to make OOC clarifications and simply said "o it's propaganda" when we called you on it?

Uberstein is in the RA, he never left the RA, his double was just shot. I have the RP to back it up.

I'm not going to debate this with you, if you have such a big problem with it, bring it to a GM. I am perfectly honest when I say that it was his double and I have the RP to back it up.

Edited by BaronUberstein

Erik sees the exchange, gets up, and leaves, being ready for any gun shots that may occur towards him. "Only when the power of love overcomes the love of power will the world know peace. Mr. Hendrix, I wish you were here today," he whispered to himself.

OOC: lol this is ridiculous.

Edited by VinceSixx

Erik sees the exchange, gets up, and leaves, being ready for any gun shots that may occur towards him. "Only when the power of love overcomes the love of power will the world know peace. Mr. Hendrix, I wish you were alive today," he whispered to himself.

OOC: lol this is ridiculous.

OOC: hey! I used jmmy in Sarah's woodstock RP. He's alive and kicking on CNRP planet's bob :awesome:

Alright well lets be reasonable. Here's the point, the TEC existed as a product of the nords. It was a reaction, and it was designed to challenge and to change Europe. I mean that is right there in its name '"True" European coalition'. Europe doesn't need an activist organization, its already been changed, the GNR lost. What it needs is a bloc committed to the present and managing Europe internally. Whatever is created would of course be democratic, its just it would lack the same underlying mission and purpose that the TEC had, which was to drive out the nords, and the spread the contra-nordic ideology of the TEC. Its a different Europe and it requires a different bloc. The TEC was designed to capture opposition and ally them against the GNR, that's no longer a relevant cause. So why the TEC?

OOC: Also am I talking to a corpse now :P.

Edited by iamthey

Alright well lets be reasonable. Here's the point, the TEC existed as a product of the nords. It was a reaction, and it was designed to challenge and to change Europe. I mean that is right there in its name '"True" European coalition'. Europe doesn't need an activist organization, its already been changed, the GNR lost. What it needs is a bloc committed to the present and managing Europe internally. Whatever is created would of course be democratic, its just it would lack the same underlying mission and purpose that the TEC had, which was to drive out the nords, and the spread the contra-nordic ideology of the TEC. Its a different Europe and it requires a different bloc. The TEC was designed to capture opposition and ally them against the GNR, that's no longer a relevant cause. So why the TEC?

OOC: Hmm, that is a very good point, I'd respond to it IC but it seems my diplomat has come up with a case of "shot in head".

Tanzband's eyes shoot open at the first shot fired, and he ducks below his desk.

When the shots cleared, he stood and saw the body, with Miri jogging out of the door.

"By god! Someone call a wagon!"

He reached for his belt and pressed the panic switch on it's buckle. A helicopter was dispatched outside of the meeting hall from Prussian authorities to evacuate Tanzband. Peace in Europe has just turned into sour grapes.

OOC: Hmm, that is a very good point, I'd respond to it IC but it seems my diplomat has come up with a case of "shot in head".

OOC: Hate when that happens...

OOC: Also am I talking to a corpse now :P.

Butterscotch lifter (Fake) Uberstein's body into the chair and says, "I believe you make a valid point, this new Union would be a successor to the TEC, rather than a direct continuation. It would uphold the values of equality and balance, while making sure the Nords cannot come to power once more."

He then turned to the corpse, and said, "What do you think, Mr. Uberstein?" He then grabbed the mouth of the body, and coughed.

(Wait a second)

fic(int1.gif

The future of Europe is the same thing as always. More death. For this, we find the Slavic Empire guilty assasination. Thier attempts to "bring peace" will now only bring bloodshed. Let it be known that all GPI have every right to declare war on the Slavic Empire.

The world will not be witness to another war won byn an aggressor. The GPI will stand firm and show what the peace medals were handed out for and why the last war was avoided. We come in force and we come for the aggressor.

Europe will be given peace, but not by the hand of tyranny

fic(int1coa.gif

Transport ships docked in Italy are being moved to the black see and being excorted by the Yawoo Navy. 100k soldiers and 7k tanks along with 40 squadrons are well on thier way to the Black Sea.

If they want to establish peace through war, we'll do the same.

Edited by mykep

The Alliance suggests the GPI keep out of the matter, and let Europeans settle the matter amongst themselves. Europe will only find a way to peace on its own, the last thing it needs is more nations complicating an already complicated matter.

Anyway as we were, I am sure this place has a phone and a Representative for RoM could teleconference in.

Edited by iamthey

The Alliance suggests the GPI keep out of the matter, and let Europeans settle the matter amongst themselves. Europe will only find a way to peace on its own, the last thing it needs is more nations complicating an already complicated matter.

The last time Europe kept matters to themselves Slavorussia was invaded. I'm sorry, Mariehamm was invaded.

Edited by mykep

"GO GO GO! WE HAVE SHOTS FIRED!"

"This is Mellifluous calling Vociferous, we're lowering down!"

5 members of the Kansainvälinen jumped down from the convenient helicopter hovering hover the building, the automatic belaying machines making that obnoxious ZZZZZIP noise as the rope passed though. They hit a large skylight...and didn't break though. Several started to roll off the roof, still tied to the helicopter.

Audible to the people below, one of the "special forces" men yelled, "$%&@ THAT HURT! How does batman do this?!"

The last time Europe kept matters to themselves Slavorussia was invaded. I'm sorry, Mariehamm was invaded.

Funny because I could have sworn a few weeks ago I was having a big argument with an African nation over sectionalism as a valid mode of policy. I thought it was the consensus of Africa that it remain sectional and free of outside influence. Surely you all would extend the same courtesy?