The Future of Europe

Voodoo Nova

The Nordheimer proposal is to keep its pre-nordland territory (Mainland and Iceland) with the addition of the following lands, in the coastal section:

2eusewg.png

That is all. We wish to be left alone. We will not decomission our nukes under *ANY* circumstances, and that is not negotiable, for we do not trust that anybody else would defend us, since they hate our culture and people.

I hope that you will take this offer, for I do not really wish to see things getting worse.

If you keep your nukes then you forfeit any claims to any portion of the Baltic States.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if the rest do not agree, then we can continue the war, and you can take responsibility for the eventual use of WMDs.

It's a simple choice, WMD rain or peace.

Statements like this is why we ask for you do destroy your destructive weapons, but it will not be our responsibility it will be yours. Don't continue to ruin world opinion of nordic nations by using such cowardly means to win a war.

Well, if the rest do not agree, then we can continue the war, and you can take responsibility for the eventual use of WMDs.

It's a simple choice, WMD rain or peace.

The world does not take kind to your !@#$%^&* ultimatums.

You are trying to get away from this war with not even a slap on the hand. Your leaders will go to trial, your military will be curtailed, and free elections will happen in your country.

Cowardly? You're the one who is a coward, you demand them to be decommed out of fear, and you know that after this mess if I did get peace on these terms, I would actually mind my own business for many years, why on earth would I nuke anyone if I managed to obtain peace? If I wanted to nuke, I'd pull a Visari right now.

Cowardly? You're the one who is a coward, you demand them to be decommed out of fear, and you know that after this mess if I did get peace on these terms, I would actually mind my own business for many years, why on earth would I nuke anyone if I managed to obtain peace? If I wanted to nuke, I'd pull a Visari right now.

You use your nuclear weapons to attempt to scare us into not forcing your to take responsibility for your actions. But we do not fear your terrorist threats. Every time you threaten to use nuclear weapons you dig your grave another meter deeper.

Threating a rain of WMD if you're not given peace would be "Pulling a Visari".

IC:

TEC has been fighting this war since the begining, we have the full right to be this "European Union" and have protectorate power over Europe.

No one challenges the efforts of the TEC, however the TEC only speaks for a handful of European states. A pan-European bloc with protectorate powers over Europe must include all European nations (or at least most of them). Unless the TEC wishes to open up its ranks to all of us then I don't see how that is exactly a progressive move towards a free Europe and not just another tyranny... Don't take that as an attack, its just a point.

No one challenges the efforts of the TEC, however the TEC only speaks for a handful of European states. A pan-European bloc with protectorate powers over Europe must include all European nations (or at least most of them). Unless the TEC wishes to open up its ranks to all of us then I don't see how that is exactly a progressive move towards a free Europe and not just another tyranny... Don't take that as an attack, its just a point.

All European nations are free to apply to TEC at any time.

We've heard words like this before. "We'll mind our own business and interests" or "We won't invade another European nation unless we're threatened." Dismantling your nukes would be a huge step forward in regaining our trust, putting to rest any concerns we have left. Europe is about to take a huge stop forward, but to do this we all need to cooperate. We’re willing to compromise with you, why can’t you compromise with us?

No, pulling a Visari would be to launch 'em and then shoot myself. We're not asking for war, we're asking for peace, you're the ones who wish to go on forwards and turn this into a total nuclear holocaust. Why else would I be here sittin' talking otherwise? I'm evidently trying to PREVENT nukes.

No, pulling a Visari would be to launch 'em and then shoot myself. We're not asking for war, we're asking for peace, you're the ones who wish to go on forwards and turn this into a total nuclear holocaust. Why else would I be here sittin' talking otherwise? I'm evidently trying to PREVENT nukes.

You're attempting to scare us into not forcing responsibility on you. Step up and take resonsibility for your actions. This is a WAR, not a tea party. You don't seem to understand. Your use of nuclear weapons will result in your country becoming a parking lot. We have offered you terms of surrender. It's that, or we invade your country and force said terms.

We support the Slavic Empire's bid for the creation of a European Union. The TEC's time has come to an end.

TEC's time has just begun.

Right, but decomming Nuclear Weapons would ALSO result in our country to become a parking lot, or worse, to be annexed, as we would be literally defenseless. Plus, I know you wouldn't be able to invade the country, you only rely on your "friends" as meatshields, you're only speaking boldly with their support, which proves that it was in fact appropiate to attack you, as we predicted you would do this.

We will not allow you to genocide our culture, our nuclear weapons are our final shield against total destruction. Not having them is like running into battle naked without weapons.

Edited by Kaiser Martens

Miri gets up from the table. She has been holding in this for a long time, but after hearing a key phrase she snapped. She pulls out her pistol and shoots Baron von Uberstein in the head with all 7 shots using a fragmented bullets.

She walks out of the room and into hiding.

The son of Gottfried falls over dead. The real Uberstein doesn't notice, and takes another long puff of his cigar, reading a book in Rebel Army, waiting for the news of the conference to return.

OOC: If you remember, Uberstein is currently in the RA, his double, the son of Gjord Gottfried, has been in his place the entire time. I have the RP to back it up.

Seeing how all of you have been planning this, I am going to wait until I have some of my own allies online to talk about this too them. I don't want to RP the reactions of other people's characters.

Edited by BaronUberstein