The Yeonbyeon Plebiscite

MercyFallout

The Plebiscite  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For some time, the vast majority of the residents of the Yeonbyeon Autonomous Korean Prefecture of Jilin in Yamatoan Manchuria has been extremely pro-Korean. The number of those loyal to Yamato is low. At last, these peoples--many of whom are of the Korean ethnic group--have to ability to choose their future. With the Marado Resolution signed between Yamato and Korea, the peoples of Yeonbyeon speak out!

Will they follow their hearts and minds and join the Empire of Korea or shall they remain content with what they have?

This plebiscite will last for twenty four hours.

Edited by MercyFallout

After a mishap at the Bat Country Flux Capacitor Factory, the entire nation was suddenly transported to another dimension in the midst of a peculiar election. Despite the election having nothing to do with the citizens of Bat Country, we were oddly asked to voice our collective opinion on the matter. We find this dimension's concept of self-determination to be contradictory and absurd, but have acquiesced to the request so as to not offend local customs.

Now if you'll excuse us, we must get back to our own dimension where we pretend to be ancient space wizards. Good luck in all your endeavors.

In almost a split vote, Yeonbyeon has decided to stay in Yamato.

It is expected that the official apology shall be issued soon.

OOC: 26 to 27 as of this post. It's been 50 hours, so I declare this poll over.

Wait for the apology, at hospital atm.

OOC: (I'm never IC here.. )

OOC: Aw yes true democracy in action, people with no context voting one way because their friends told them to. :v:

No friend of mine told me to vote.

OOC: I think it might be better to have a real vote of only CNRP players via lets say...PMing and unrelated third party our ballot? I honestly don't like the fact that there is what, nearly double the number of votes as CNRPers? >__>

When you post a poll anyone on the forum can vote in, don't be surprised when anyone on the forum votes in it.