An Announcement

Ah, yes, they were butchered by CnG. I'll apologize to you for my lack of moral compass, as I have clearly displayed it in my actions during my tenure here. I'm sorry that I've disappointed you.

You've not disappointed me nor do you need to apologize to me for any moral compass you may or may not have. I won't be one of the members of the alliance you're in. Those are the only people who are owed anything. For the record though, it's difficult to pin the deaths during the UJW on C&G.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You've not disappointed me nor do you need to apologize to me for any moral compass you may or may not have. I won't be one of the members of the alliance you're in. Those are the only people who are owed anything. For the record though, it's difficult to pin the deaths during the UJW on C&G.

Obvious sarcasm does not translate well over the internet, I suppose.

CnG totally wrecked \m/. True story.

Obvious sarcasm does not translate well over the internet, I suppose.

It translated just fine. Attempting to deflect the point with it just does your alliances a disservice. So I ignored it and kept on point.

A project such as the one you've set out on requires an ability for introspection that very few people have. This would be the single most important point to keep in mind at all times. For all members, not just yourself.

It translated just fine. Attempting to deflect the point with it just does your alliances a disservice. So I ignored it and kept on point.

A project such as the one you've set out on requires an ability for introspection that very few people have. This would be the single most important point to keep in mind at all times. For all members, not just yourself.

That will be our concern. Your job is to serve your alliance as best you can. Keep us honest, and we'll be grateful for your service in that aspect at the very least.

I HEREBY DECLARE that the Moldavi Doctrine is null and void.

The only people who can say a policy is null and void are the people who created it. You can no more do that than I can declare your policies null and void. The policy might not be enforced at the moment but it still exists, unless I missed the NPO announcement. The rst is more of the same look at who moral we are, we are great <_<

Edited by Alterego

The only people who can say a policy is null and void are the people who created it. You can no more do that than I can declare your policies null and void. The policy might not be enforced at the moment but it still exists, unless I missed the NPO announcement.

If they want to argue the point, that's their job. As far as I'm concerned, Moldavi Doctrine is null and void. Pacifica can deal with that on their own time.

If they want to argue the point, that's their job. As far as I'm concerned, Moldavi Doctrine is null and void. Pacifica can deal with that on their own time.

You talk about self determination and then tell an alliance their policy is null and void.

You talk about self determination and then tell an alliance their policy is null and void.

Self-determination does not include the right to tell an alliance or nation where it may or may not reside.

Self-determination does not include the right to tell an alliance or nation where it may or may not reside.

I would have to agree with this. An alliances sovereignty ends where it intrudes on anothers sovereignty.

Self-determination is defined as free choice of one's own acts without external compulsion; and especially as the freedom of the people of a given territory

It includes them making their own decisions not others telling them which policies they can and cant implement.

It includes them making their own decisions not others telling them which policies they can and cant implement.

It is no one's right to implement a policy that suffocates the liberties of other men.

I have declared the Moldavi Doctrine null and void also, I just didn't announce it. Also, I'm glad there's tons of new Red alliances popping up. :)

It is no one's right to implement a policy that suffocates the liberties of other men.

Whos liberty was suffocated? There are 12 team colours to choose from! Compared to that I would say being told which policies they can and cant have is a bigger denial of liberty and self determination.

Good luck with the alliance but personally I despise any organization that attempts to impose their morales upon others. Morality is a mask that is often worn to mask ones true agenda.

Yah, I gotta agree with this.

Not that I agree with the Moldavi Doctrine, but seriously, that is for NPO to decide and change, not you. And whether you say it is null and void or not, until NPO says otherwise, it still exist.

Have fun. B)