An Announcement

I question the real motivation for these announcements of new alliances on red team; could it be somebody wants to have a Red colony with the intent of giving the NPO a permanent CB so the war never ends?

Nah, that couldn't be it. It must be that they're going to bring the three hundred nations they've driven off the team back. Yeah, that sounds likely.

If someone wants a colony, they should have informed me first. A protectorate sure would have gone a long way.

At least you have admitted that your entire "moral right" arguement comes down to your desire to make a statement and rub the NPO's nose in their defeat.

I would hardly call that a moral victory.

As for protectorate status, we only consider Brown alliances because we are ethnocentric.

I admitted that the announcement had both a practical aspect, but was more important for the moral statement. So, no, not really.

Also, I am disgusted by your pro-Brown ethnocentrism.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone wants a colony, they should have informed me first. A protectorate sure would have gone a long way.

Heh; sorry, I was referring to another alliance. Should've made that clear. Anyone with a clue can probably figure out which one I meant tho.

You're just providing a bit of smoke for them.

I despise that you're trying to impose your own morality on us by telling us what you despise. You sicken me.

The lack of forethought that went into this comment saddens me. Please start by pointing out where exactly in my post I was trying to "impose my morality" upon anyone and maybe we can discuss it. I thought that it was clear that I was stating my own personal opinion and was not telling anyone to do anything at all.

Please read exactly what you have quoted and think about how it was completely unrelated to your reply, then if you still wish to pursue the subject use logic instead of gross miscomprehension and supposition.

Simply stating that the moralistic aspect is the more important and yet not having that play out or prove valid through your subsequent posts or actual actions doesn't validate the OP.

If you fail to see the significance of new alliances popping up on red team beside the opportunistic aspect, then you are missing quite a lot. I hope to show you exactly what the moral aspect means in the coming months.

Bring it then.

Maybe when one of your members drops into the "just started playing" range.

Edited by Vilien

And yes, this is partially about rubbing it in Pacifica's nose. But it is much more about the symbolic importance of removing that which has been a symbol of the NPO's game dominating power for the past three years. As to receiving protectorate status, I'd be more than happy to talk about it with your alliance.

Your symbolic act is nothing compared to the beating they have taken and loss of diplomatic influence, its also been done already so its not even original. NPO seems to have quite a hold over you even now that they have been all but officially defeated you still seem to base your strategy around antagonising them. Your "moral alliance" appears to be nothing more than a vindictive and petty one.

Your symbolic act is nothing compared to the beating they have taken and loss of diplomatic influence, its also been done already so its not even original. NPO seems to have quite a hold over you even now that they have been all but officially defeated you still seem to base your strategy around antagonising them. Your "moral alliance" appears to be nothing more than a vindictive and petty one.

From irrelevant and windbaggy to vindictive and petty, this thread has been quite a journey.

Who is it that's upset that I got him reprimanded for acting like an !@#$%^&? I'd also be much obliged if you could point me to the bragging that you're referring to.

lol reprimanded? maybe you forget my position in my alliance lol. Either way i see your enjoying getting called out and backing down like a punk over and over again; so please dont let me ruin your fun.

lol reprimanded? maybe you forget my position in my alliance lol. Either way i see your enjoying getting called out and backing down like a punk over and over again; so please dont let me ruin your fun.

Again, I'd like to see what you're basing this off of. Coming from someone who bragged about raiding red unaligneds and then backed down like a coward because of the actions that Merrie Melodies and I took, this doesn't mean much. And don't worry, you've been a great help in making this thread this fun romp that it is.

Again, I'd like to see what you're basing this off of. Coming from someone who bragged about raiding red unaligneds and then backed down like a coward because of the actions that Merrie Melodies and I took, this doesn't mean much. And don't worry, you've been a great help in making this thread this fun romp that it is.

Gee idk maybe the exchange between you and warrior concept?

And merry was given a deal, if you want to know the details of it pm him; suffice to say all parties ( outside of my blood thirsty nation that is) were satisfied.

Gee idk maybe the exchange between you and warrior concept?

If you took that interpretation away from that exchange, then your ability to understand sarcasm is highly impaired.

If you took that interpretation away from that exchange, then your ability to understand sarcasm is highly impaired.

Oh thanks man i wasnt aware. From here it looks like you backed down from losing a little infra at the cost not looking like an attention whoring !@#$%.

Oh thanks man i wasnt aware. From here it looks like you backed down from losing a little infra at the cost not looking like an attention whoring !@#$%.

Unnecessary? Yes. Incapable of discerning between jokes and reality? Yes. A waste of time and valuable thread space? Absolutely.

Unnecessary? Yes. Incapable of discerning between jokes and reality? Yes. A waste of time and valuable thread space? Absolutely.

Is that your weak attempt at humor? Lol, the only thing that is a waste of space is this worthless freaking thread. Get a clue man.

Is that your weak attempt at humor? Lol, the only thing that is a waste of space is this worthless freaking thread. Get a clue man.

To be fair, the amount of space it wastes is limited to a fraction of a cubic nanometer on a computer chip somewhere.