Official Announcement from the UPN

UPNCREST-1.png

Dearest friends, Romans, countrymen, and fellow nations residing in the gloriously less green glowing Planet Bob,

Taking a break from the endless amounts of work and reading and studying and writing I have to do, I come here to say that I have an announcement: UPN has had elections ^_^

The United Purple Nations Cabinet for the June/July term is:

Altheus - Founder (as always)

Hansarius - Chancellor

Minister of Defense - Warlord Nazrag

Minister of Recruitment - Abdur

Minister of Finances - DonVox

Minister of Internal Affairs - BecksForDinner

Minister of Communications - Ancient Iago

and

Minister of Foreign Affairs - Bones Malone

As to commemorate my triumphant return to Foreign Affairs, the UPN is going to build several statues in my honor the Cabinet has decided to let me post this simple update on government changes. :P

Congratulations to all elected, and we look forward to our future relations with all of you.

Kind regards and God bless,

-Bones Malone

Minister of Foreign Affairs

United Purple Nations

(Post Script: Look upon our new crest designed by Grendel and fear :ph34r: )

EDIT: You would think I would have learned how to spell Grendel by now <_<

Edited by Bones Malone

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lacks Magister.

I'll bet 3mil that he's back for the next Global War.

(I will also bet 3mil that the next Global War will take place during his exam week)

Other then that, good bunch.

Edited by Samotopia

Yeah, the purple and handshakes compliment the wings, skulls, and overall crest soo much better.

You forgot the colors also flow better on the header, oh and its got the white border fully removed unlike the version on the flag.

Yeah, the purple and handshakes compliment the wings, skulls, and overall crest soo much better.

Quit being insulting.

Your flag is Black,Green,White, and Brown. At least Black and Purple compliment each other.

You're also a 4man alliance that i have never heard of. Please stop complaining.

That shield looks quite familiar.

I'll be protesting this outrage! :mad:

Yes, because we routinely seek out the flags of (nearly) year-old, four-man alliances to use in our artwork. It's all part of our grand scheme to assimilate all of the micro-alliances of Planet Bob. :rolleyes:

Edit: OOC: Actually, your Wiki gives two creation dates for your alliance, so I have no clue here.

Edited by Magister Agricolarum

You forgot the colors also flow better on the header, oh and its got the white border fully removed unlike the version on the flag.

I can see white spots among the rolls with the purple.

Unfortunately, the crest wasn't just merely googled and put into our flag. Quite a bit of work was put into making it, and the two gray areas flanking the shield that I believe you're referring to were put there intentionally as it was thought it made the flag more interesting. The only thing I find missing would be in the banner below the shield, which was intentionally left blank until we could settle on a motto.

Your flag is Black,Green,White, and Brown. At least Black and Purple compliment each other.

You're also a 4man alliance that i have never heard of. Please stop complaining.

I don't really care how clashing you think the colors on my flag are. The crest was clearly ripped off the flag, and I can honestly say that you will NOT find that anywhere, especially least off google. I think I'm entitled to of first playfully acknowledged what was taken from the alliance, and then push back harder when people like yourself try to disinherit authors of the crest just because our alliance is currently '4man'.

I dislike having things ripped off of the original authors and yet have none of us get a footnote of credit for it, so I'll be as loud about as I damn well please. Thanks.

Yes, because we routinely seek out the flags of (nearly) year-old, four-man alliances to use in our artwork. It's all part of our grand scheme to assimilate all of the micro-alliances of Planet Bob. :rolleyes:

No, UPN saw something and judged it good enough to modify for their use.

But really, do you actually have the audacity to say that UPN got it from anywhere else? Give me a break. Find it for me please, I'm interested in a possible seperate source we both could of found.

I dislike having things ripped off of the original authors and yet have none of us get a footnote of credit for it, so I'll be as loud about as I damn well please. Thanks.

Well then you should have put something like "Done by 2burnt2eat". Seriously? You're Silent now?

And i honestly don't care if this was original or not. This thread was not the place to !@#$%* and complain about it. You brought this upon yourself for "BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW"ing.

And you can keep complaining about it, and i will keep telling you to go away.