Olympus has a milestone...

purpleflagforannouncments-1.gif

Welcome Bob!!! It is with great honor and privilege I announce that today, is the six month anniversary of the founding of Olympus. Starting out with a fun set of values and a handful of friends, I have to give props to our membership for sticking by us, and to all our purple allies that stood behind us since day one. Your loyalty to us is something we will never be able to repay.

My hats off to everyone (far too many to actually name and I'm sure we would forget a bunch of you) that helped us get this far, I am sure you will not be the last, as Olympus is just beginning to reach for the stars.

o/ Olympus

o/ Purple

Stop by and party with us www.cn-olympus.com or in irc at #cnolympus on coldfront!!!

Amazing to think what has happened to our alliance in 6 months. From the beginning in the Aqua Sphere to the move to Purple and the joining of Pegasus. From fighting rogues to fighting Kronos and Umbrella in the Karma War. Hopefully the next 6 months will be just as fun as the first 6.