The Confederation of Canada!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever actually tried it? Its not so bad, you know.

They tried to introduce bagged milk here in California when I was in grade school, and it failed miserably. For some reason, it always tasted like gasoline to me.

Congrats on the creation of a Canuck Alliance! ;)

The Kingdom of Amorica would like to congratulate her friends in the Confederation of Canada on founding. We wish you good luck and will be watching you in these coming weeks. Overall, We are amused.

I had Ketchup-flavoured Doritos in Canada once. Delicious.

I like this, but I don't like the inclusion of the Charter of Rights and Freedoms. It seems like an unnecessary inclusion from influences from an important nation that we both know about. It seems to go against the idea of peace, order and good government that seem to form the basis of this document. Let the government decide what the rights of the people are. I don't know if it is necessary to write those rights down because it may just lead to entitlement and an overly legalization of the alliance.

I would also like to note our affiliation with The German Empire through the channels of their economic/military protectorate bloc, this being; MittelEuropa.

Has this been announced? How do I miss stuff like this.... <_<

The glorious nation of Soviet Canuckistan would like to apply to the Confederation, but only on the condition that Ontario be given special privileges over other provinces, specifically British Columbia.

No, wrong. Terrible.

I don't want to join anymore if this is the case.