A Nordreich Announcement

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting to see Kingzog appearing to reverse his stance on the merits of spies, now that he is in a more conventional alliance. Nevertheless, this is the right stance to take, and I support it regardless of the reason he has for taking it.

It's interesting to see Kingzog appearing to reverse his stance on the merits of spies, now that he is in a more conventional alliance. Nevertheless, this is the right stance to take, and I support it regardless of the reason he has for taking it.

What? Just because you think spying is a useful tool when you're engaged in war doesn't mean you shouldn't work to thwart and destroy spies within your own alliance. Now that he's doing the latter it doesn't preclude the former opinion. That's like saying "well I'm not going to buy an SDI because I like to fire nukes".

Very different circumstances.

But thank you.

Excellent leadership Kingzog. These kinds of unfortunate situations are very difficult to deal with and you handled it with a level of maturity that reflects well on both you and your alliance. I like this brave new world you speak of.

We of the International are grateful that Kingzog and the leadership of Nordreich could help us root out the disloyal in our ranks. Troublemakers, traitors, and provocateurs should be unwelcome everywhere. INT is committed to helping all alliances who wish to operate openly and honestly. The freedom to speak openly and honestly in private should not be stolen by individuals who would seek to use that information out of context to spread unnecessary conflict.

-Craig

Aha! So you are plotting against us!

Oh, it is so on now....

Seriously, though.

If we're to be called to account for everything -- no matter how unpopular, unsupported or just plain wacky -- that is posted in members-only areas, then I don't think any alliance on Planet Bob would last more than ten minutes.