The Phoenix still burns bright

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all who have served her in these two years, I salute you. Special mention to everyone who has sacrificed to serve in government, in the many different roles that it took to get us here.

It makes me happy to see the animus from those who disdain us. You suck.

But nothing warms my heart as much as seeing good friends, from PC, TORN, NSO & others who've spent their time in TPF speaking fondly of their time under a common flag. To my current comrades, I can't say enough.

/o Phoenicia

Please gentlemen, leave the politics from this thread. It wasn't intended to be that way, I respectfully ask that you please take it to PM's or private channels, or one of the many other topics that have sprung up concerning the same issues.

Thank you. :)

I've spent almost my entire existance in TPF but I must have read our guides wrong. My NS is smaller now than it was when I joined about 610 days ago.

At least my nation no longer needs streetlights, everything glows on it's own. Good thing too, as my streetlights are currently orbiting Bob.