World Map X

Sargun II

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this looks really bad, but for now, I updated it for reference for us all to use until we get a real map maker. If I am missing anything, let me know and I will edit it in.

Update

Lost Minilla Island again (purple just south of the Philippines in the last release). Also, wrong font though I forgot what the correct one is...

I know this looks really bad, but for now, I updated it for reference for us all to use until we get a real map maker. If I am missing anything, let me know and I will edit it in.

Update

- Lu Empire joined the Dragon Empire and should be colored dark gray.

- PRC took over the NPR and joined the Dragon Empire, so it should be dark gray also.

- The prefecture of Hulunbuir (see pic below) in Lu Empire is under joint control of Zargathia, and should be striped in Imperial dark grey and my nation's Tyrian Purple.

Location_of_Hulunbuir_Prefecture_within_Inner_Mongolia_(China).png

Also, other stuff like Kitex' nation missing etc.

Methinks you missed this update and this fix for it. Added the original since the resolution is a bit bad for the fix.

Also, as for the CEU Protectorate... Isn't that where Romania is, more or less? If so, Niko claimed it, right?

Update

Hahahaha, it seems you forgot me entirely :{

63795644.th.jpg

Ugh, it's a horrible thumbnail, but our Haruhist edited me in about 15 pages or so ago in a post... if you could include me, that'd be awesome, thanks ^.^

Lost Minilla Island again (purple just south of the Philippines in the last release). Also, wrong font though I forgot what the correct one is...
- The prefecture of Hulunbuir (see pic below) in Lu Empire is under joint control of Zargathia, and should be striped in Imperial dark grey and my nation's Tyrian Purple.
Hahahaha, it seems you forgot me entirely :{

63795644.th.jpg

Ugh, it's a horrible thumbnail, but our Haruhist edited me in about 15 pages or so ago in a post... if you could include me, that'd be awesome, thanks ^.^

Alaska claims of V and I still not on the map. Check page 54 or 53 for reference

All of you need to give me a map, not a map that is a rough area. I need a map I can paste into the map, if you can't provide a better map, all I can do is try my best at the claims and they will not be accurate.

Can I get that piece of land riught under Hanseatic in the antarctic?

Sure, you need to claim it by making a topic about it and then give me a map of your claim.

Edited by Ezequiel

Slavorussia's border is wrong. I don't have any claim to land in Ukraine.

Ukraine.png

The southern part in blue still needs to be added to my country. With my superior waiting skills and doing nothingness I have defeated the CSSR and toppled the mightiest communist regime in Europe. No need to thank me. Lol jokes.

All of you need to give me a map, not a map that is a rough area. I need a map I can paste into the map, if you can't provide a better map, all I can do is try my best at the claims and they will not be accurate.

That is the best map you're going to get. It isn't particularly difficult